Mr. Green Gaming

Pictures of thyself

Clavus

beeer. and second pic specially for Mefag, Mretard, Megas. he don't understand normal words not to talk to me. even after block on forums.

Megas, I do not care about online insults, but not from ppl to who I opened my soul. Especially when I never afford to insult you 1st.

Everything is energy, so JUST ONE your message in internet would be enough to get you in toruble. But I got also photo of you and where you live. No chanse you will have protection from it. Energetically you are absolutely helpless and total virgin. You do not know what I am capable. Do not force me to do bad things. Writting here cause I know you always read what I post, always spec me in the game and so on... Glad I did not give you insta, vk, facebook or skype. 

Please, do bad things to me  :worshippy:

Edited by sweetsandy

beeer. and second pic specially for Mefag, Mretard, Megas. he don't understand normal words not to talk to me. even after block on forums.

Megas, I do not care about online insults, but not from ppl to who I opened my soul. Especially when I never afford to insult you 1st.

Everything is energy, so JUST ONE your message in internet would be enough to get you in toruble. But I got also photo of you and where you live. No chanse you will have protection from it. Energetically you are absolutely helpless and total virgin. You do not know what I am capable. Do not force me to do bad things. Writting here cause I know you always read what I post, always spec me in the game and so on... Glad I did not give you insta, vk, facebook or skype. 

Nice photos  :wub:  ^_^

• 1 month later...

Doood, im 2 late 4 the fight!! dat suxx, anyway megas is in love with every girl ass he see in server, his problems is dat hes too kind with people and then rages when people treats him like shit, dats why i treat you all like shit so when i join u all say hi and are nice to me  and... yea, people dont even know who i am now :'(

startseva tits or fake pls

Doood, im 2 late 4 the fight!! dat suxx, anyway megas is in love with every girl ass he see in server, his problems is dat hes too kind with people and then rages when people treats him like shit, dats why i treat you all like shit so when i join u all say hi and are nice to me  and... yea, people dont even know who i am now :'(

startseva tits or fake pls

Bro, I know who you are ;) You're one of my best friends on the server :Deven though you talked shit in my admin app :<

You're absolutely right, from now on only thing I'll say is

keep-calm-and-go-shit-yourself.png

Edited by MegasXLR
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...