Mr. Green Gaming

Pictures of thyself

Clavus

• 5 weeks later...

Good job! I guess :P

thx

i couldve been way better if i started doing it right from the start

pretty much i was trying to define muscles that i didnt had haha, now im creating these muscles to define them later B)

Its fine, I was doing the same as well till friend of mine helped me :D I stopped going to the GYM because I had some injures in my left leg xD

thx

pretty much i was trying to define muscles that i didnt had haha, now im creating these muscles to define them later B)

Its fine, I was doing the same as well till friend of mine helped me :D I stopped going to the GYM because I had some injures in my left leg xD

damn that sucks, how did that happen? will you return to the gym soon?

i dont wanna turn this into a discussion, but first of all, shes not muscular. as she said above shes athletic. and that is hot as hell. of you ever hook up with a chick like her, youll know what i mean.

Yeah right, Casanova.

well, i told you i dont want to turn this into a discussion, so youll have to take my word for it. :)

I don't want any discussion.. And just for the record, no matter how intensively we would discuss it still wouldn't prove your right. Proof or nothing ever happened. Just for the 

I don't want any discussion.. And just for the record, no matter how intensively we would discuss it still wouldn't prove your right. Proof or nothing ever happened. Just for the

yeah i was high. sorry shemalefucker.

thx

damn that sucks, how did that happen? will you return to the gym soon?

I got injured many times lol and nah I'm not going back to the GYM, I don't have enough time for it.

• 1 month later...