Mr. Green Gaming

Why admins are like Lukashenko?

I already decided to ignore you (because the fact you will never change), but then you always come and say stupid statements like this.

The ban reason was simple though, you literally insulted every admin with your nickname. 

2127753647_Nvtelen.png.0b6a320d9f7b3c7c6398e696a09b0ea4.png

I agree that the "muted for 99999 days" procedure isn't really right, because if you give a player a second chance (at your case like 20th chance), then they should give a one month mute after unban, for "trial". But you basically put oil to fire by changing your nickname to that. He wasn't like Lukashenko.

Fighting with blockers? So fighting with yourself? Everyone with a proper thinking knows that your blocker videos on youtube are corrupted, because usually they did that stuff after you provoked them or rammed them which equals with provoking also.
So don't try to convince me with your blockers line.

But your point was somehow accurate, because there was one admin back then who behaved like Lukashenko at one point. And that admin was MoshPit, who thought that rules don't apply for those he had friendship with. You probably think, "that's the past, Mosh changed since then and learnt from his mistake", but recently he asked that why am not perma-banned too, so he still doesn't like that I was able to speak on forums against you and posted evidences to prove myself.
For example, a video which wasn't even posted at the Report section of the forums (so most likely sent in PM) was enough to convince him and mark me as blocker, but when players started posting proofs against you at a topic dedicated to you(!), he just ignored them.
Thanks to him, you basically got like 2 free years to entertain yourself and being unable to be punished while you still annoyed many players. Then now, things have been changed, and now you call admins as dictators. But ofc I didn't expect anything else from a player whose best shot is "stop crying onion".

Edited by V4POR
11 minutes ago, V4POR said:

I agree that the "muted for 99999 days" procedure isn't really right, because if you give a player a second chance (at your case like 20th chance), then they should give a one month mute after unban, for "trial". But you basically put oil to fire by changing your nickname to that. He wasn't like Lukashenko.

Just to clarify. "Perm" bans and "Perm" mutes are really never "perm". They always are taken away after some time.

6 hours ago, Gonzalezo said:

Suck it hater 🥰 😘

2127753647_Nvtelen.png.0b6a320d9f7b3c7c6398e696a09b0ea4.png.cee2c14b5ca54cc645cc489c2c4dc38e.png

Who is the hater?

Might be you because you uploaded many videos of others ramming/blocking you because you provoked them. 

Also, you need to learn now that nobody cares about the songs you post here.

Go spend your money for unhealthy fast food and Coca-Cola, please (as you don't even drink water at all).

I'm not a "hater" btw, you don't even deserve to be hated, all your mrgreen carrier is trolling and annoying others and thinking about yourself that you are the best.

Edited by V4POR

59 minutes ago, Cena said:

Please, if you are going to keep talking. Then talk, but behave like adults. I don't wanna see reports :)  

I behave like an adult to him.

I told him his mistakes thousand times, got marked as "hater" by him.

And I didn't even insult him, unlike him + his replies sound like a 12 year old write it.

Edited by V4POR