Mr. Green Gaming

Robbies Photography

RoboRobb

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
Heres the most Recent project I worked on. I was asked to incorporate Typography (The use of Text) With my Photography to create a visual interpretation of a character.

The character selected for me was called Vincent- a Homeless, Nazi Musician... :blink:

I created the font shown thinking that It should symbolise the shit state this character is in + his feelings on life.

I decided to display the text around the characters face on a simple to show the emotions that had been locked up within this character. I wanted it to be simple yet effective & slightly weird. The box is used to present to keep in theme with the homelessness and surroundings. Spray painted are the words that society have decided to 'label' him.

Thoughts?

Btw yes that is me lol. Dont worry I dont dress like that.

I used a Tripod, My 400D camera & a wide angle lens for this project.

I like it, though I would have dirtied up his clothes a bit, to emphasized homelessness. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You're right, but maybe it's better to have one main thread about photography instead of one for every user.

Anywayzors, I'm going to spam you topic too, Robo.

IMGP4916.jpg

IMGP4931.jpg

IMGP4939.jpg

IMGP4947.jpg

IMGP5114.jpg

IMGP5138.jpg

IMGP5241.jpg

IMGP5242.jpg

IMGP5251.jpg

All taken in italy with an 8MP camera, I'm getting my own camera at my birthday. :awesome:

Edited by Squirrel-Dude
  • 3 months later...