Mr. Green Gaming

How To: Drink

underzero

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it helps when parents allow you to smoke/drink, or to try it out at least once. Because then it appears to be a 'normal' thing and you don't have to hide everything or do it because you aren't allowed to.

I hate beer, I don't need cigarettes and I'm not into drugs. I have my ritalin addiction to lose, but at least that isn't as unhealthy as smoking or drinking.

I hate those guys that drink cause they think its c00L

+1

The same with smokers.

Every smoker belongs to that category. Same with underage drinkers.

I don't know about holy or darkness, but most of the time I feel like those people are just butthurt cuz they can't try it for some reason.

I hate those guys that drink cause they think its c00L

+1

The same with smokers.

Every smoker belongs to that category. Same with underage drinkers.

I don't know about holy or darkness, but most of the time I feel like those people are just butthurt cuz they can't try it for some reason.

And on what do you base that ohmy.gif ?

Why has smoking got involved? I assume you're talking about cigerettes. Just because teenagers smoke, it doesn't mean the majority of them do it because it's 'cool' - I don't smoke (cigerettes) but I have plenty of friends that do for stress and other issues.

Agreed. I don't call myself addicted, but I don't plan on stopping.

Yo NPhect .. did you realise the line where i wrote "Lets say you're a 14 year old boy..."??????????If not read it again ;)and you're a 14 year old boy who drinks in front of his parents ... well I'm sorry .. you're family is FUCKED!!!
really? :mellow:
I first got drunk at my dad's 40th birthday. Thanks for calling my family fucked.

lol at calling people who drink infront of their parents fucked in your own thread about drinking, I mean rlly why did you make the thread then.

about 50% of the people in my class smoke and/or do pot. I don't mind, the only addiction I have is gaming -.-

Yo NPhect .. did you realise the line where i wrote "Lets say you're a 14 year old boy..."??????????If not read it again ;)and you're a 14 year old boy who drinks in front of his parents ... well I'm sorry .. you're family is FUCKED!!!
really? :mellow:
I first got drunk at my dad's 40th birthday. Thanks for calling my family fucked.

lol at calling people who drink infront of their parents fucked in your own thread about drinking, I mean rlly why did you make the thread then.

about 50% of the people in my class smoke and/or do pot. I don't mind, the only addiction I have is gaming -.-

You shouldn't really take underzero too serious.

Agreed. I don't call myself addicted, but I don't plan on stopping.

Same with me.

Smoking cigarette while walking to the school or when you are pissed off is just relaxing.

And on what do you base that?

Personal experience.

People who never smoked tend to say what stated earlier, or saying how embarasing it is.

Yet people who I know have stopped just don't mind or recommend me to stop too.

Smoking is pretty much the same. You smoke because you want to feel relaxed. People also drink because they want to relax, not just to get wasted. The only difference is that smoking ruins your lungs and drinking ruins your liver.

I suggest you all smoke weed, it doesn't ruin your lungs because you don't do it that often (if you're doing it right) because there's no nicotin in it, it doesn't affect your mind as much as alcohol does and it doesn't ruin your liver :V

In all seriousness though, if you like drinking or smoking it's all okay, just don't go saying "smoking is way better than alcohol" or "smoking is for dumb people" or something. It's both a different way to relax and ruin your body.

Weed isn't good for you either. They say it's no problem, but there is brain damage and lung damage too.

All in all, every drug is bad for you.

It does, but it's not as bad as smoking. When smokers (:V) have 10 minutes to spare, they light up a cigarette. When someone who smokes weed (not a junk, just someone who smokes it to relax) has 10 minutes to spare, they don't light up a joint. Same for people who drink: They don't open up a bottle of vodka (or something they) carry around all day long for when they have time to spare.

EDIT: That's about your lungs, it does cause brain damage where smoking doesn't cause as much as weed.

• 4 weeks later...

A friend drank alcohol and... Ewww... He threwed up. D: Alcohol can make serious problems to you if you are under 18.

Apparently, most of teens drink...

Omg..

Alcohol makes you throw up if you drink too much of it.

It doesn't give you problems just because you're under 18, concerning the health, but if you live in a country where the purchase and drinking age is 18, you may get in trouble with the law... For my own country, purchase age is 16, drinking age none

Try and drink first, then we can talk later.

Edited by Danni