Mr. Green Gaming

How To: Drink

underzero

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend drank alcohol and... Ewww... He threwed up. D: Alcohol can make serious problems to you if you are under 18.

Apparently, most of teens drink...

Omg..

Alcohol makes you throw up if you drink too much of it.

It doesn't give you problems just because you're under 18, concerning the health, but if you live in a country where the purchase and drinking age is 18, you may get in trouble with the law... For my own country, purchase age is 16, drinking age none

Try and drink first, then we can talk later.

The healthiest alcoholic drink is wine, when you drink a glass of it once a week (For adaults). And in my country the cops don't care if teens drink alcohol. Anyways, I'm not able to drink too much. I drink 1/5 of the glass in national holidays. Some guys from school drink almost everyday and most of 'em throw up. Ewww...

A friend drank alcohol and... Ewww... He threwed up. D: Alcohol can make serious problems to you if you are under 18.

Apparently, most of teens drink...

Omg..

Alcohol makes you throw up if you drink too much of it.

It doesn't give you problems just because you're under 18, concerning the health, but if you live in a country where the purchase and drinking age is 18, you may get in trouble with the law... For my own country, purchase age is 16, drinking age none

Try and drink first, then we can talk later.

The healthiest alcoholic drink is wine, when you drink a glass of it once a week (For adaults). And in my country the cops don't care if teens drink alcohol. Anyways, I'm not able to drink too much. I drink 1/5 of the glass in national holidays. Some guys from school drink almost everyday and most of 'em throw up. Ewww...

They're weak then, hahahah

• 2 months later...

Any tips how to survive a hangover? Really, anything?

I never really had a hangover. I don't know exactly why, but to get home I have to cycle ~30 minutes (7 KM) and I always drink some ice tea when I'm home. The following morning my head is a bit heavy and I can't stop drinking milk, but that's not so bad :V

Few days ago I went to a café with people from my class, to once again test my theory that beer is not so yummy at all and people only drink it because everybody does. Humans aren't so smart. What's the fun of being drunk and waking up with a headache? That is why I hate cafés too, because I hate beer and I stay the only one sober all night and I don't get the whole point. Should have stayed in Yoshi's Island, where we eat apples, and okay we take pills, but that's better.

• 3 months later...