Mr. Green Gaming

Gromghost (SweetSandy): The most toxic player in MrGreen's history

V4POR

I've never thought I would ever write a report on the MrGreen forums in 202-goddamn-4, but believe it or not, certain things led me to write something like that. It's really hard to begin a topic like this about a player who has a really long history of toxic behavior. So I've decided to split this topic into important questions, and I’ll answer each of them.

In the past 6 years since I’ve joined this server, I’ve met several players who showed toxic behavior. Some were manageable, some were annoying, and there were some who made me write reports. But none of the players come close to a certain player who kept ruining my time on the server whenever he was online, kept me getting into trouble, kept me lose my reputation, all this for multiple years.

You can call him Sandy, Grom, SilentBeast, ElGinger etc. The point is that based on my experience with him over the past years, he proved to the most annoying player I’ve ever met.

Yes, he is worse than Kash, worse than Dziny, worse than Tamam, and he even makes Boyka, who just recently got banned, a good guy.

Previous cases

I’d like to start my report by showcasing older forum topics that had a connection with him. Why? Because I don’t see that he changed his behavior ever since, the only difference I see is that he does not get punished anymore and he bypasses any judgements. As you will see, toxic behavior was already no stranger to him.

https://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/19978-abuser/

https://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/19763-blocker

https://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/19657-rascism/#comment-155200 

This one is a perfect introduction of his behavior, if you haven’t been familiar for him. He already picked on some player, and targeted him by blocking him and insulting him. Both of them were obviously on purpose. Interestingly, the approach of admins were way different, and Cena suggested a mute/ban for him.

https://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/16577-sandysweet-says-goodbye/?do=findComment&comment=136569 

Besides you can clearly see he is egoistic, I only include this topic, because another player’s feedback about him: “ I am glad you are going. I never liked you. I am a hater. ONLY BECAUSE 3 years ago you used to swear a lot to my nation and my country, claiming things that weren't true and pissing me off.” This explains a lot again.

https://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/19900-admin-abuse/?do=findComment&comment=158125

I’ve also included this post because another player’s feedback: “Sandy man , u need to change your attitude man..your so toxic...I remember once when u says to a BR guy that he live in a slum , things like this...may offend the rest....calm man..”

https://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/19747-and-the-saga-continues-starring-cena-and-stig/#comment-156556
Included this because of Cena's explanation.

https://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/13096-sandysweet-blocker/ 

A really old post, showcases his toxicness regardless. The only difference in the past few years is that he used the “ramming is allowed” trump card to piss off people.

https://forums.mrgreengaming.com/topic/20108-addressing-the-corruption-in-mr-green/#comment-160273

Easily the most important topic in this aspect, and the reason why I’ve decided to create this section. It shows how much of a troubleful person he was in the past, and how much he manipulated people to give him a false picture of a “nice, helpful dude.” Meanwhile, all he cares about is being the no.1 player and the fact that players are looking at him as a Saint. Interestingly, admins saw through him, and did not give him a free hand back then.
Cena explained the situation about him in 2018:
“Sandy is just simply a troller. No matter how many times I mute him or any other admin mutes him. He still acts the same. I always try to go easy on him and remove his mutes and even bans for a "2nd" chance, but he just never learns. I gave him uncountable chances so far. What did he do after getting banned by SkyNET? He came to forums and starting talking about how he is great and how bad MrGreen is in the chatbox.... If he have been quiet. He would have been unbanned by now. After he did that I banned him in forums for ~2 weeks. Idk if he is even bothering to visit the forums anymore, but idc about him because he doesn't care about this community or the staff. Players like Sandy treat the admins as their personal worker and not friends who are willing to help you out. "I should do whatever Sandy says". Well, that's not how it works dear Sandy. If you keep on the same bad behavior, don't expect us to treat you well.
Now, this concludes Sandy’s behavior really well. He is a complete narcissist and a manipulator, treats people like shit, and constantly provokes/insults any players that have a disagreement with him.
In my opinion, this was one of the best moments in Cena's admin career, and one of his finest writings.

After his unban at the end of 2018, I don’t know what went wrong (Or I might know, will explain later), but admins completely turned a blind eye towards his actions after it. The last time he was punished was in March 2019, for 1 hour. That’s the only punishment he received after his 2018 unban.

My history with Grom

Now if you are still not familiar with him, you might ask “what does it have to do anything with you?” At first, nothing, as I’ve joined after his 2018 ban. I saw him as another player, just like others.

At some point, I even had some respect for him ( I was still a newbie, and did not know about him and his past stuff). Some background story: I joined a non-MrGreen race clan back at the beginning of 2019. Since there was an oncoming clan war, I wanted a massive improvement of skills, and as I needed quick help, I PM’d him about tips. Why do I bring this up? Because to this day, he still brings up how much I “betrayed” him. Sandy, I will answer this for you for the last time: you proved that you’re a toxic person, so why are you surprised that I changed my attitude towards you? This also proves that if someone does not praise you, then you label someone “traitor”, like we were friends ever before. It’s your own fault that you made me lose all of my respect towards you.

Anyways, the thing that ignited the whole conflict is the fact that he kept buying frustrating maps, multiple times per each day, at some point I had enough, and I “was dare” to tell him to stop buying this map, as he ruined players’ fun. As he is a narcissist person, he took this personally, and started to provoke me. After realizing that I changed nicknames and I was his “fan” (I was never his fan), he started to insult me, and got muted. This was the last time he got punished, just noting.

AD_4nXcOgLXyjr4BP7Xvf-cZHWYlUIgu78h0sJ06Ma1GyDVocubL1v6pkS4mmYH4hOniay5hOeO_kpbltlfV5DLqHJUBJlpsTtNms2LkKjFeebCqLACrR52PLHM7RvSKFrDEjbTxZWv9Drt4zFcsh6jnhqHsnMY?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

AD_4nXfwqTkXYAYbO3eqVJO7hdn-lCs9p94yje1t4RkGp7e5k1ZMCGGHdw-FyNSj8cpzSbiJE1xx3kFqHqBM6ZwmpFsfD2sgu46vMfZ9NICvGQ0Wijx98mqK870f79435259sT4FoFkQpdvFCpjEuCw9vGESbCM?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

AD_4nXfzlrwMFr51H5HwEzA9igzrhShJXaZbp7h0zU_xfh_SJ35n9AmaQpUusbskuICFdZnNXwX2L7KviyM00Ur_gDRZPPZ1e0Sx0aNOfNbM47BrQ1nk9Qg-bhY-inFBQObhiSjS7fnYRefXJaAJKiMa1rV2tQ?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

AD_4nXd8FgUjjkSScE1XionOrFXaspkj9CQ9qRtPQ0z8PGLcTdY_oJvX2JrVz5SeBtT0PYTQi1aJxBvAHU2xqcMY-sBP5am64qi5BjUBNG822guzEI8UuZANXcyJWXghdyc-GCsw4EiEtqTEyd2vnxmwWq4SBg4?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

Interestingly, right after he called me “fatya”, I got muted for answering to him, and after I got muted he called me “fatya” again which is clearly a degrading and insulting name, but he never got muted ever since.

Despite this “beef”, it seemed like it would end soon after this. But as I said, he keeps provoking any person who has any kind of disagreement with him. And so he did that to me.
Months after this conflict ended, he insulted me out of nowhere ,and still called me that insulting name. (Previous case happened on April 2019, and this happened on July 2019)

AD_4nXchSDbxDtKrCI292ijajyWNzN38s05g0PXr6BpztRPpnYAR0a3T9yHCAVDj6O0UtCTJomwwg-mDtU4XTB1nwTWBSkHEQJ-iPtRhPoxYH2KdME_uuCX8F74Qek7-R68EtmJ-o48Q51ZJlSQETdOuikvlsc0?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

And yes, this has been going on for 5 years. Ever since, he keeps provoking me in literally any form. Even if we ignore his 2 years break, it’s still around a 2 and a half years time period. 2 and a half years of provoking/insulting players, ruining others' gameplay, manipulating players, ramming others, all this without getting punished.

At one point, I had enough, didn’t want to deal with him anymore, and told him that we should end this. He simply reacted with the /lol command. (Too sad that the MTA bot doesn’t log the /lol command. Also, if you find this conversation, I would be thankful, I’m also certain he wore the “jobbysdaddy” nickname). He doesn't want me to move on from being annoyed by him constantly, and kept provoking afterwards…

…Until this situation became even worse. On some bike map, he rammed me for purpose, laughed at me, I insulted him back for being a dirty rammer, and got muted by Haxardous. I obviously didn’t find it fair, wanted to complain about it, got banned for it. And just because this player being toxic, I had to embarrass myself by writing an unban appeal, and saying things I did not even want, just to being able to play on the server, and of course, Grom was not punished. 

AD_4nXf_MaHATdPcRrwc6ihDySr92job-jqtN40lm44PlMv764GDqsYrqfZUdD9PzPGU1hbVKpYfYdhuksuoPf94n1_JFaCfDI_ek2zRpzj4xgusDunTwoRV838dB5efZS1HSWF9H1IWv-C4jBh7nMBAnPj3aOg?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

This made me realize that this player’s toxicness is unlike anything I’ve seen before, and the fact that I could never respect or like a player like this.

The conflict obviously did not end even afterwards, as Gromghost kept provoking me, whenever both of us were online. Then suddenly in 2021, he disappeared without a trace. I thought he finally moved on from constantly making people angry in an online game, and I considered this era to be over.

Until, out of nowhere, he returned in July this year. I was trying to ignore this fact, as 3 years passed since, so I played like nothing happened. But it did not take a long time until I had to realize he did not change, at all.

AD_4nXc17o-Z-T7cymD7S1kCTYRbNd4X9D67V72Lx1Z5ESKSCsZKENv0o_p-PF2hkc1scJFqg3aHiRnoZCEoICYXS_PKFFXIIbwzgHyK1UwwP1U5U8KaFA4Hhy8-mTVoBTT1t2W94XA1sD9x72DYpNqmlR8MHFA?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ
Don’t misunderstand, it’s just one of his provoking attempts, and he still keeps insulting my skills.

AD_4nXe_nokBme_3gHR7ivquem5lVfBE8av6bAoG5_Eq1Lm9Gfxl7g0RkoOZgX2dbASHbklVe713bRTu1XN9Dru_i1qi_XpDhB7L94EFmE1TjcJtxOBJD7Z8hQXhT7jc0-XhP0ID68R8snYdvdSwkXbilD9Mchs?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ
And continued it like that 3 years break never happened.
He is still active to this day, and I simply still cannot play peacefully, whenever he is around. I could post more screenshots about his behavior, but this post will already be very long. As he kept behaving the same, I simply had no other choice other than finally making a report about him and explaining everything. But as you can see, it’s not easy to make a simple report about a player who kept ruining my gameplay for 2 years. And this makes you question the following…

Why did you not report him before?

Simple answer. Because back then I thought I didn't need a forum report, I thought admins will see how toxic this person is, and will punish him. This attitude was a mistake from me I admit, as even admins did not understand what my exact issue was with him. Also, I ignored the fact that he was manipulating admins, so I saw no point in making a report, because they would protect him regardless of me making a ban request or not. But about one year later, I realized that I should’ve definitely made a report, to make a more clear picture. It made me feel regret. As he did not improve his behavior, even after 3 years, I won’t make the same mistake.

So I will start by explaining why he has such toxic behavior, unlike anything I’ve experienced before.

Using “Buy Map” function to provoke me and other players

I will start with the “smaller” problems, and proceed into the more serious ones.
Despite this being the “smallest” problem, this was really an annoying phenomenon, and this behavior started our whole conflict.

Based on my experience on MrGreen, this behavior is not uncommon, but without doubt, Sandy’s method was the most frustrating.
There were many occasions that he bought a frustrating map he likes, just for the bonus purpose to annoy me.

AD_4nXf_qB8MCxYNd4PlC1gIIyChrth1IhZAL2WFwH8wZVoggzVpsotmUhkIRoXzePq5t4T5z78-Mlys_dJ7diQN3M1B2jL24VCzjpfmayuSux0I2cjYXyiQPT_fL3nNa0dRXWm2YMuhudV7EYYitCpopOdCaw0?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

And if you think this wasn’t bad. He did that almost every time when both of us were online, I’m almost certain that sometimes, as soon as he saw me joining, he started to buy whichever bicycle map or long frustrating map to annoy me.

AD_4nXc_IBsyu8RQJKlIIHJKsu9FkfqH3aYjnY1mU2DDCUcqH2KeA6sRnRnFEGvDOfC25zvjoeWi7ZCGMWLOXVIU5GBuQH42V04qW0qT3Dn6ut7E2H1Wlq0dQjztb-jSfbws88AV58BtVOOdYxtk2RDQzXERnA?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

I know, punishing someone because of that isn’t simple, because “Buy map” is a function everyone has a right to use, and pick whichever map he/she wants. But if someone exploits that and uses that to troll/annoy players, then I think that player should receive a warning for that at least. As Gromghost made many players leave when he bought these kinds of maps.

The following thing may not belong to this section, but it’s somewhat related to it. If a player he dislikes has a top1 on whatever map, he buys it just for the purpose to beat his top. And if he can’t beat it for the 2nd time, then he buys it for the 3rd time, then for the 4th time…until he won't beat that top. I think this behavior is absolutely disgusting, and I’m kinda surprised no one even noticed it or spoke against it. It’s basically ruining others’ fun and achievement for purpose. I do not know how exactly I could prove this, but he mainly did this thing with the player MoroccanJOB, so he could prove it I think.

Then just recently, he accused me of being partly the reason why MrGreen servers are empty nowadays. Because in his opinion, the server got flooded with “ffs-like” maps. These are funny words from a person who did more damage to the player base than these “ffs” maps. Basically, if these new maps wouldn’t exist, I think even fewer players would be online. At least, Maza, Nikolaz and others keep joining to make new tops.

AD_4nXc5u1aL5VT70c2XSa9mn3fOHuqMxgcbFu-VSr3OuNl6-YENlTbgZunvbdMSyIf7WUvl6wU6Zsf28j5eW-BtU-VJBxUBjW7TxoXc7qBF5V8ZLRZnjG7l4umYZtUq_5COpWWxNJJYS-nF4eKJmAVPrNtK8lM?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

Provoking and insulting, egoism

Gromghost has been playing here for 12 years at least, he got punished many times in his first 6 years, so he had to use other methods to annoy players, and he developed it by making provoking comments instead, without harsh insult words.

AD_4nXc82l5GWMMnkgsZfDiiSqz4tcXOXM2bOFEuj4dsjrNwz5W2OAUMiAX4lVtWKCuUtYpF_mwTGY6MZ3lvV7NCbZ_q3ol6aTlsESfnNP5DzplybH7ao0LK54skBzW0GOyCa48hBZmLZ_cG3ZgAertAxpM43Rw?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

AD_4nXccGMEMR6s06KTzre120zQkKnRIUfIQWuSxPEQc5pVCsmVv0PAaHSi-oUemib-iS8mtgLVnP-AkxUrjB4oZbn_FRMejJrWarkPZtPMCSTHRW6dTSSS-z-2GgWk1xxP2Ql7czI4chN1NvVmOTkY89HRYLg?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

AD_4nXe_clYNIGfpoebFZW4FJwDhNNp5KqgLDXe2sQedgGyrIvOfl-ih_r1E0A685OhO-nrrafozjifUGLDUfegE6sNHkQR_AXaXNS4AQaBRPPbvRV0qt2wjNtebD7havzsXPiNLxdAPLsvjCbsAtX3vzmfYAPo?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

AD_4nXf5Yj8ITC4f-Xn0rAaMA-EHyD8zWed16gIMUaWTcFlKmNlq_XB6BhcYpetKRbM14CYx6KKyrUZAjvcWl-EucqtP4xSAu5WVJ1n3IR2_4yUXS8AFtD2YIBQiy4CLvxYKQ_g3c1wD_hkbo-He_7RDGlrkGA?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

AD_4nXcxpiuwT5OJMZCgCZNBFeN9NgWwKJI2G_9ICOlK6Nqvf2hk88_BMHgR5MOm1sjRqcad_Potfhf5A2Rz16cnZTKD3UYwq16c0IlruT5Mfbko8oarWt3Sj6TYgp31tILvoYKcJZ11y8or8g14blefrEgHzw?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

As I’ve told before, if you have any kind of disagreement or criticism towards this player, he will take it personally, and will aim to ruin your game, and provoke you in any possible way.

He especially likes to insult your skills and your map taste. This pairs with his extreme egoism, even Kash is not this much of a narcissist. In fact, Grom has a pretty fucked up mindset: if you are not skilled, your opinion does not matter. This player thinks he is some god-like entity, and he degrades players by calling them their “son” or calling himself their “daddy”. I don’t think I should explain why it’s toxic.

AD_4nXeKd4WEnfXgygChk66CCLC5pPajdqMQUjy-u6tX4FNGAMymQUdGPjlSxbxbqnjY1-A33a17z4PTkQaUgeh8E_Kn4lt03z1Imd9Hfohd1qi0ILJIQMNxQQcooY7ZfBO0Evr2zgKkxhCvzSS2yb4l2Xn22mU?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

The thing you must know about Gromghost is that unlike most players, he actually enjoys being insulted, he enjoys being criticized, he loves the fact that he pissed you off, it’s his joy seeing you frustrated. This makes him literally impossible to ignore while he is online, especially with the fact that he keeps provoking you, even if you try to ignore him. 

It’s even difficult to report him, because usually he picks his words cautiously. He also likes to call you insulting nicknames, without getting punished, of course.

Manipulating admins and players

If you are still not convinced at this point, then we’re entering a territory where things get even worse. This is the absolute rock bottom category.

There were/are a large number of pro players on this server, most of them aim for a good toptime for fun or for having an adrenaline boost by having competition. However, Gromghost took this way too far. As he basically used his skills to build his personal cult around him.

And I’m not making this up, this actually happened. Grom is different from your average toxic player: an average toxic player picks up his “victim” randomly, he insults any person randomly, but a player like Gromghost doesn't necessarily insult anyone. If you pass his criteria: you must obey him or give him a compliment, to build his ego. At very least, you have to be neutral, you cannot have any criticism towards him, otherwise he will start degrading you. Also, if you are an admin, you don’t have to worry about him insulting you, as he is too afraid of that, especially since admins saw through him in the past.
And that’s the source of the main problem.

If you are familiar with the MrGreen lore, you know that Kash took advantage of him being friends with MoshPit, and used him as a “shield” to prevent him from being punished, and used him to “terrorize” players who had any conflict with him.

Grom basically doubled the stakes, and did the exact same thing with Berg and Haxardous (and who knows what other admins), although he never threatened me with them punishing, because he didn't need to. Just the fact that he is friends with these admins was enough to avoid punishments in the past.

Except for the 2019 case when he got muted, whenever I had an argument with him, admins always stood next to his side, never muting him, never warning him.

Simply the fact that he was allowed to wear the provocative nickname “jobbysdaddy” for months (!) back in 2020, without any warnings is enough to prove this. 

AD_4nXe3F9F3vhnOzPUIMXKaROpt8QqZTjB4MQZQbMsPmu8sERqAQVDbQ9oIdZ57S41SlTmLAqrL0NupJeevIbFXqYtByXDRDUdb0OK40Oh9fXRdfYwj0wWhVHAYg22j_Mth5M2s_5OzxK6Qd7IVKcFC1HmHKuw?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

Berg completely turned a blind eye on him, as the fact that he is a so-called “legend” was enough for him to gain respect for Sandy. In the screenshot above, he should’ve been neutral, and warned both of us. He choosed to warn me only, despite him knowing that me and Grom don't have the brightest history with eachother.

Haxardous did the same, but it seems like he respected him even more, as he kept cheering him with “grom kicking ass”, “grom destroying tops”, “no.1”. If anyone, he should’ve realized that this person is egoistic, based on the messages he sent. This is proof that earning a reputation makes you almost immune to punishments. (This happened to multiple members who caused problems despite their reputation, but obviously Sandy is the perfect example of that.) Back then, Haxardous took his admin (way too) serious back then, but despite that he also turned a blind eye on Sandy.

For Haxardous, Berg and for literally anyone: don’t call him “legend” or “no. 1”. This will boost his already enormous ego, and will use this reputation to take advantage of it. As Cena explained at that 2018 post: Players like Sandy treat the admins as their personal worker and not friends who are willing to help you out. "I should do whatever Sandy says". Well, that's not how it works dear Sandy. If you keep on the same bad behavior, don't expect us to treat you well.”

Even as today, players look at him as a legend, and he uses this to make him “untouchable”. “What’s your problem with Sandy, he’s a good guy”. Because that’s what he wants to hear, he makes sure that his good connections are enough to not believe players who are legit bothered by him.

For those who ask “Why such long text? Why are you so obsessed with him?”

In the past, this player caused so much trouble, it’s impossible to explain it in a few sentences. Also, he made sure that almost no one would believe someone who legit has problems with him, and wants to report him. That’s why I had to explain everything in a lengthy post. (Even now, I feel like I missed a dozen of things.)

On different platforms, from different people I’ve heard that “I’m obsessed with him.” I actually think the opposite, he surely enjoys the fact that I dislike him, and the fact that I cannot do anything against him. If I mentioned him when he was not around, that was because it was really frustrating that he got away while ruining others' gameplay. For years.

I made this post, because he gave me no other choice. If he returned as a normal player, I would not write this post, as it would have been too late for that. But he is a player just like Mariana and Kash. Never changes attitude, no matter how many chances they get.

Conclusion

What should I say at the end? I think I’ve explained almost everything. Even if I didn’t, I might update this post. When I said he is worse than Kash, Dziny and Tamam, I meant it.

Kash and Dziny caused big troubles, but at least they were some sort of meme materials sometimes. Sandy is not even meme material, I just feel annoyed when he is around on the server.

Tamam could be worse, because his insults were harsh, but in his case, if you reported him, he got punished, simple as that. You cannot do that with Sandy, or I really hope that after this post, it will change to “could not do that”. 

Sandy got away from punishments for too long, he got very comfortable with it, and he still thinks he can do whatever he wants.

I’ve tried to tell him that I do not want to deal with his bullshit when he is online, he has not listened ever since. 

AD_4nXdHxNv92K73XaAm8cnwofHiLvb3CJYlX54cg7pSX_uCTNdF486a3oP0jgpE3_o7uszHqB5QBg85SoK7iKbZZE_vsH4WxBTyV6XrVokLolLww9fRfh-QevEHser8SniaxIL_sjWE-RLSp03ICMvd6UaVecg?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

Update:

AD_4nXfjv5pWsErzPy7Swe3UF-PmiZfjhihJdzdt-kg3HMzEkq5oabOK-9B413Kj0620qSAvjz7ZXR_unkVj1eOjd08j7qhHvfMAVTF-7jWZRfDfSLyTdBzt5b1iH8TfdpGIBj-U5EkyLlbAVnRkz-7zGob956g?key=0nNXNRFL2nPuJuqTb2VJgQ

Right at the time I was about to finish this, I just saw him insulting another player, for whatever reason. This is the “legend” you are idolizing.

Edited by V4POR

Long text indeed. Interesting but a lot of it is from the past, i will judge him on his now state which seems to be in certain ways like you are saying, we will see about that in the Report u wrote. As far it goes for me idc who someone is friends with or how many tops someone has + what relation i got to that Person, if i am acting as a admin i will consider the facts and the environment of these.

Thanks for taking the time.