Mr. Green Gaming

Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the multiplayer problems keep on rollin. During the first days after release, Black Ops was having a massive lag, caused by the poor servers provided by gameservers.com. The game didnt also work on all Dual- and Quadcore -processors. These were fixed quite fastly, and playing worked just fine on friday.

New day, new problems.

Now players all around the world are complaining about problems when joining servers. First of all, starting the game takes time in "connecting" and "fetching stats" -parts. Also, when searching for servers, you only get couple-twenty servers. And when connecting to a server, the game tilts and stops at the "Connecting" -part.

Even though the game has been for sale only for few days, you would assume that "The best-selling first-person action franchise of all time" -game would be ready for playing since the first day.

Official CoD Black Ops -forums are starting to get very interesting threads, like "GET THIS PISH SORTED !!!!", " I want my money back !!!! Crapy Onlinegaming", "Today is my birthday. Thanks for ruining it." and "What's Better? $60 or Call of Duty: Black Ops".

On the other hand, in the back of the game box it says:

Activision makes no guarantees regarding the availability of online play, and may modify or discontinue online service in its discretion without notice, including for example, ceasing online service for economic reasons due to a limited number of players continuing to make use of the service over time.

http://www.youtube.c...OM&feature=fvwk

E: My link doesnt seem to work so here's the video. Fits perfectly.

Yeah, I get the 'fetching stats' occasionally for quite a while,

But about the wasted $60, personally the people who say this are quite frankly, retarded. The single player alone was marvellous (but the ending was terrible with the chair)

And what annoys me the most, is when people (like my friends at school) will NEVER play the single player, and only focus on prestiging to the max and having bland, repetitive games. (although Treyarch has rolled out good new game modes)

To solve their problems, if you don't like it, get your money back or stop playing, but will they do this? No. They won't, they'll just complain and yet they will still play the game :|

• 3 weeks later...

I've played to missions of the Campaign, currently in the Vietnam thingy. And what I've seen so far has been complete bullshit. I mean, on my opinion, the best campaigns are in CoD's(+ AC's) but this is just so stupid. Endless waves of enemies crusted with stupid dialogue.

Currently rank 42 in multiplayer, since I dont play that much.

• 2 months later...

Just noticed how fucking easy Black Ops is. Started playing it again yesturday and got my K/D ratio from 1.33 to 1.64 during these two days.

What kind of killstreaks do you guys have? I use Black Bird, Chopper Gunner and Gunship. They're really easy to get when you try. Ive been using FAMAS from the moment I got it and Im not planning on changing it to anything else(currently lvl 43, Prestige 1), got it on all my classes.

I hope no one bought the map packs, they suck, Im glad I didnt buy them. Also, the spawnpoints in Black Ops are awefull.

Edited by Nobana