Mr. Green Gaming

Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Ops failed. Steyr AUG was developed in the start of 1970's and was introduced in 1979.

But still in Black Ops they use it 10 years earlier. How's this possible?

I asked this question on a forum full of miltairy experts, and they came to the conclusion that Black Ops was correct, somehow.

*edit*

From the official site:

Playing online involves having your console or PC send packets of data through multiple servers, hubs and backbones to reach its destination server. Your Internet Service Provider may sometime have equipment fail somewhere, and sections of the network go entirely offline. Other times connections have to be re-routed due to power failures or natural disasters, and as a result your connection time (and game performance) suffers.

wut

Edited by Squirrel-Dude

Black Ops failed. Steyr AUG was developed in the start of 1970's and was introduced in 1979.

I asked this question on a forum full of miltairy experts, and they came to the conclusion that Black Ops was correct, somehow.

Well it just isnt correct. I'd like to see these "military experts"(No I wouldnt).

Well it just isnt correct. I'd like to see these "military experts"(No I wouldnt).

You forgot that the Stey could just be a prototype.

Not going to bother finding the post in the 82 page topic as there is absolutely no point having a discussion with you.

I would like to remind you of the fact that Call of Duty: Black Ops never aimed for realism, you wield fucking

miniguns

in the game.

Keeping that in mind, and that the game is about fictional bestofthebest soldiers, I'm pretty sure they can have access to prototype versions of Steyr AUG in the fictional version of 1960's.

The kinda people who wheel out the "it's the same game" cliches probably aren't capable of formulating their own opinions about such things.

I am not all about "it's the same game" cliche (and I can formulate an opinion). I liked L4D2 etc. but I think games like CoD really need to keep on developing to bring more fun in on the gameplay's visual side. Pardon me for being a typical good-graphics hunter, even though my PC is quite old and I can't probably even play the game on medium settings. I just felt (while playing MW2) that the game was really missing something and I hoped they would compensate it with new visuals but it seems like they didn't.

However I can't really have an opinion on this game since I haven't played it yet. I'll make another post after I've actually played it (soon).

:chickie:

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I'm gonna post it anyway!

PC

In black ops when you are sitting in the chair at the menu, look at your hands and press the space bar repeatedly. You will break the straps and stand up. Walk over to the computer at the wall behind you in the corner and use it. When in the computer type DOA and press enter. HAVE FUN!

Console

Instead of space bar, press the trigger buttons repeatedly.

This game is so intense:

post-16-128943435154_thumb.jpg

There are 3 possible scenarios:

- 1. Your hand-watch is broken. Your hand-watch is in front of the tower-clock.

- 2. The tower-clock is behind normal time.

- 3. Both clocks/watches are not sync'd properly.

PS: I didn't see the main line on your hand watch.

PS #2: Looks like a Nuke Town. You'd better run :V

Edited by Deluvas

This game is so intense:

post-16-128943435154_thumb.jpg

There are 3 possible scenarios:

- 1. Your hand-watch is broken. Your hand-watch is in front of the tower-clock.

- 2. The tower-clock is behind normal time.

- 3. Both clocks/watches are not sync'd properly.

PS: I didn't see the main line on your hand watch.

PS #2: Looks like a Nuke Town. You'd better run :V

The tower clock doesn't display the real time, its a count down till a nuke goes off. It blows up after every round finishes xD

The kinda people who wheel out the "it's the same game" cliches probably aren't capable of formulating their own opinions about such things.

I am not all about "it's the same game" cliche (and I can formulate an opinion). I liked L4D2 etc. but I think games like CoD really need to keep on developing to bring more fun in on the gameplay's visual side. Pardon me for being a typical good-graphics hunter, even though my PC is quite old and I can't probably even play the game on medium settings. I just felt (while playing MW2) that the game was really missing something and I hoped they would compensate it with new visuals but it seems like they didn't.

However I can't really have an opinion on this game since I haven't played it yet. I'll make another post after I've actually played it (soon).

:chickie:

No-one plays CoD for the visuals, therefore don't bother playing it.

Edited by Corby

No-one plays CoD for the visuals, therefore don't bother playing it.

Well I'm going to play it for the sake of Single Player. They always manage to f*ck the multiplayer up with imba weapons, perks and in MW2 the gay server-system (Thank you, Activision!).

The single players in the CoD series never managed to let me down however, so that's pretty much the only one side of the game I'm looking forward to. After I get the game, I'll report back.