Mr. Green Gaming

Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The single players in the CoD series never managed to let me down however, so that's pretty much the only one side of the game I'm looking forward to.

^

Even though Im waiting for multiplayer too. MW2 multiplayer sucked, thats a fact. But I think this will be better, since some little things have been fixed.

Oh man, the SP is so bad.

Because the AI is so horrible, they decided to just give them aimbots and zero spread on their weapons. Leet actions (Shooting a MP5 on a zipline) pushed down your throat, infinite bots randomly running at you, your team never moving up, friendly soldiers constantly running in front of your crosshairs, storyline that DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER.

MW2 was way, way better.

Because the AI is so horrible, they decided to just give them aimbots and zero spread on their weapons. Leet actions (Shooting a MP5 on a zipline) pushed down your throat, infinite bots randomly running at you, your team never moving up, friendly soldiers constantly running in front of your crosshairs, storyline that DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER.

MW2 was way, way better.

Switch to lower difficulty, singleplayer games arent about epeen, theyre about the enjoyment.

Played it on the lowest difficulty myself to maximize the movielike effect :V

Anyhow, just reached lv16 in multiplayer, meaning that now I can attach my awesome Donald Duck emblem on my guns! :D

MW2 was way, way better.

Switch to lower difficulty, singleplayer games arent about epeen, theyre about the enjoyment.

Anyhow, just reached lv16 in multiplayer, meaning that now I can attach my awesome Donald Duck emblem on my guns! :D

Seal of approval here

MW2 was way, way better.

Seal of approval here

456474931_0356ba4a8d.jpg

Will this do? What do you mean by "No"? What's wrong with it?

I can't post it because it's not on pc, but it's an A with an '!' going through it.

Also, what class' do you use?

Primary: AK74 with Rapid fire

Secondary: Python with Rapid Reload

Lethal: Frag

Tactical: Decoy

Equipment Claymore, but will soon get Motion Sensor

Perk 1: Hardline Pro

Perk 2: Slight of Hand

Perk 3: Marathon

Current COD points: Just over 20k

Current Level: Nearly 30.

Primary: Galil red dot sight / AUG supressed or if hunting aircraft AK47 with silenced and the highest rocket launcher thing with aircraft lock.

Secondary: Highest pistol with fully automatic attachment

Lethal: Frag

Tactical: Decoy

Equipment Claymore

Perk 1: Hardline

Perk 2: Steady Aim Pro

Perk 3: Ninja

Current COD points: At last check earlier I had roughly 55k

Current Level: 42

Also, curiously how did you get hardline pro? Everytime I let allies take my care packages it doesnt register towards the challenge...

Weapon Customization: Serbia camo, with emblem on the side.

Edited by Corby

Primary: AK74 (sub machine) with rapid fire

Secondary: Ballistic knife

Lethal: Semtex

Tactical: Concusion/Flash

Equipment: Claymore

Perk 1: Lightweight

Perk 2: Steady Aim

Perk 3: Marathon

Current COD points: I have used lots of points, so only about 10k atm.

Current Level: 25 (if i remember correct)

PS: How about posting Emblems, because some of us (like me) dosent have Corby, or Lex at friends list? (I will post mine ASAP i get to my main computer)