Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

In response to the nether thing, I'd say that's fair gain. There was some odd glitch where ours and realisms portals switched places (I have no idea how this happened, literally all the structure around it was plonked into our base and vice versa) and I said to them that I would come across the map to unclaim it, and I did, then they killed me just before I unclaimed the oposite nether portal area and didn't say thank you or anything.

You then proceeded to try and raid us several times, and have left masses of disgusting cobble structures all around the outside of our base that we can't destroy because YOU claim the land to it, so when you were raiding I came back over and broke it. Ill re-open that door when you unclaim and destroy all that cobble crap outside my base. With your factions track record of horrible gaming attitude on the mc server I'm hardly gonna come and help you out because of good will like I did last time,

I even told you I was doing it when you tried to raid for the first time. This is the opinion of my entire faction, I'm just voicing it.

That is all.

And no I'm not using it as blackmail for raids. Raiding is fine, its part of the server, that's purely because of people in your faction being idiots, I suggest not leaving an unclaimed plot of land with a netherportal outside your base

Nether should be claimable but you shouldn't be able to trap people within portals, if you have such an issue with it just break the portal down. I've had to teleport numerous people out because of this. As long as you can go back through the portal its no issue as you could go and build a new one somewhere else.

Nether should be claimable but you shouldn't be able to trap people within portals, if you have such an issue with it just break the portal down. I've had to teleport numerous people out because of this. As long as you can go back through the portal its no issue as you could go and build a new one somewhere else.

/home

Glad you agree!

Grass hopper ill be more than happy to come and open the nether door for your faction when you need it, I like to keep good trading relationships

So we gotta wait for you to open the doors everytime we gotta go in the nether... ;o

For as far as I know, it would be open the doors for rangers and I don't think you're in the rangers are you?

Either way /home doesn't work if the portal is locked in between 2 walls and the teleport is commencing but bugging out. You can't type when being teleported