Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

Apparently. And something called the Ender Realm. And a huge amount of enchantment options (fire proof armor is one of the things I read). Should spice up Faction Wars a bit too.

After the contest we'll go back to our previous survival map. We'll start a new map when 1.9 is released. I'll probably increase the world border even further then, and allow for more power per player.

Yeah there is Clavus, everyone things that the new portal blocks lead to the Aether but they lead to the Ender, thats where dragons and a higher rate of endermen will be! I posted a video of the portal animation for it, it looks SO AWESOME! Its looks like space but its not just a flat block its kind of 3 dimensional inside it, check it out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

AWSUM :V So map reset in 4/5 days? Hows it gonna play out? Cause last time there was a massive boom in players and a massive boom in hackers and people getting banned and higher demand for moderating, and this time it's the FULL release so there will probably be even more people and not to mention the fact admins are likely to be playing Skyrim/BF3/Assassins creed/MW3/godtherearesomanygamesatm :meh:,

Not trying to sound like a cock or anything just wondering if the admins have found any better working plugins for speedhacks/spamming/etc or new potential admins (whoever were in TheGods? Or just give TheGods banning privileges even?) so that there isn't such a ruckus with the new map and -unavoidably- lots of people either getting accidentally banned and posting like 30 topics for unban requests or just the people who actually use speed hack or something and post lots of unban requests and just get plain annoying and blahblahblah, you get the picture

I fear the seductive call of Skyrim may be too powerful for the all mighty Clavatron to resist.. Or I'm just making stupid assumptions like I normally do :V

CANNONBAAAAAALLL

mario-cannonball-guy.jpg

Minecraft? Wasn't that the pre-Elder Scrolls thing? :V

Sorry guys, I know I'm not giving that much attention to the Minecraft server lately. New map when Minecraft releases and we have a compatible Bukkit version.

Hence my post :pipe: This is the most important update and the server will be the most ignored cause of Skyrim, (I'd be shocked if it wasn't), maybe an easier banning system that requires less administration, like if the console gets a warning for flying/hacking and someone also types /voteban (playename) then it gives them a warning or something? I dont know.. Something needs to be done though if its gonna be admin-less