Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft discussion

Clavus

There seems to be a bug where if you destroy stuff you dont get it back like chests full with stuff...

That's the new plugin I installed. It buffers item drops (currently max 40 active items per chunk), meaning the rest won't disappear, but they won't spawn until the number of items drops below the limit.

My uni internet is going crazy at the moment so not a chance of me properly playing for a few days till its fixed I'd say.

har har har

Darkstar, the only reason it's bad is because I'm supporting wireless for the ENTIRE flat I'm in. Here's one to annoy you I just did though ;)

1489462290.png

Okay this game we all love and share the same addiction of could of been fixed weeks ago. Well it could of been the fact Notch handed it over to Jeb which was like WTF!!! Now Notch is like your fault TROLL!! * works more on the new game called Scrolls * Why couldn't of he just worked on this with 3.5 million people playing it instead of a game with no players? JEEEEEEEEZ!!

Scrolls as a concept, does not excite me. I think it will be eclipsed by Minecraft. That said, what they achieved with this game is pretty amazing :)

Also, I will be so sad if we have a reset. I have pretty much constructed this entire base by my self (eff you Corbs). But if it fixes the issues, then why not. Not like I've got anything better to do with my life.

Edit: Nuke the thing. I can't stand this lag any more :(

Edited by awesomeo_5000

Scrolls as a concept, does not excite me. I think it will be eclipsed by Minecraft. That said, what they achieved with this game is pretty amazing :)

Also, I will be so sad if we have a reset. I have pretty much constructed this entire base by my self (eff you Corbs). But if it fixes the issues, then why not. Not like I've got anything better to do with my life.

I'd help but I wasn't sure if the server was on or not (too lazy to check in-game) with the constant server is off on off on. And notch? He's busy playing deus ex and answering stupid questions on his blog

booooooooooo, I put down like half that fucking floor man hahahha, and like totally outlined the wall (even if I did do it incorrectly :) )

You mean the floor and wall I had I rip up and move? Little fucker. Wish I was at freshers and you were building because you have nothing to do with your life. Even worse with the lag and map resets I farmed and placed the same 12 stacks of dirt 3 or 4 times.

In other news, oblivion tnt'ed our wall to no consequence and claimed land where our grass was going to grow. Weegazza also wants me banned because I burnt him to death and stole his shit when he was running around our base. Administration is really lacking on this server, why am I not permabanned?

Edit: quoting apparently doesn't work on phones. But this @Corby