31 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever done drugs?

• Yesch!
    • Naw!
  2. 2. Do you still do drugs?

• Yesch, I am addicted!
    • Yesch, sometimes, just for fun/unstress, not needed
    • Naw!
  3. 3. What kind of drugs did/do you use?

• Downers!
    • Weed!
    • Uppers!
    • Prescription Drugs!
    • Hallucinogens!
  4. 4. Are you a terrorist?

• No.
    • I'm not sure!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh, I was all anti-smoking, anti-alchohol etc. Thing is when you actually start getting out and trying these things you realise you were just jealous.

i'm not so jealous that you are fucking up you lungs.

You only live once, fuck it.

Yeah, exactly.

Enjoy your stay on this world.

Seriously.

btw.

Albert Hoffmann, the guy who discovered LSD died at the age of 120 (on natural causes).

Edited by SQA

I just didn't quite get it, as you were telling us that we need to stop advertising weed, trying to get more people to smoke it and at the end of your post you say people should try it themselves.

I don't think I made myself clear. I asked people to stop forcing others to smoke marijuana because it's their own choice. I just merely suggest it to people who have not tried it yet. Far from forcing. (Never mentioned advertising)

Im too fucking tired to read the previous posts but I thought we already had this discussion, in IRC and forums?

It's inevitable that this type of stuff pops up every now and then.

It was long forgotten untill you bumped it.

Oh, I never look at post dates on this forum due to the low amount of active threads. My bad.

It's weird though. Drinking is worse right? While everyone rubs you in that you should drink in the society. It's like... more than normal, it's even like you are supposed to take a drink with others or you won't get anywhere.

This is another one of the facts that is going to be in my next book "1337 Reasons why Humans are Stupid!".

#1221 - Humans all take alcohol or otherwise they find going out with people, boring. They completely deny that it's bad and that is just plain sucks.