31 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever done drugs?

• Yesch!
    • Naw!
  2. 2. Do you still do drugs?

• Yesch, I am addicted!
    • Yesch, sometimes, just for fun/unstress, not needed
    • Naw!
  3. 3. What kind of drugs did/do you use?

• Downers!
    • Weed!
    • Uppers!
    • Prescription Drugs!
    • Hallucinogens!
  4. 4. Are you a terrorist?

• No.
    • I'm not sure!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never done them, but I think I will try alot :lol:

Weed is legal here and other drugs isn't hard to get either :P

Do it, heroin and all that stuff is very healthy i heard.

:> I was also pretty sarcastic..

I will try some, not the really fucked one's like GHB that will get you addicted very fast.

Weed is always fun.

DO NOT

DO THIS KIND OF SHIT, ALRIGHT?

Never done them, but I think I will try alot :lol:

Weed is legal here and other drugs isn't hard to get either :P

Do it, heroin and all that stuff is very healthy i heard.

:> I was also pretty sarcastic..

I will try some, not the really fucked one's like GHB that will get you addicted very fast.

Weed is always fun.

Weed is safe. Alcohol is a little bit dangerous, but you probably know how much to drink etc. The only thing I would do except those two are mushrooms or LSD :P

is weed addicting fast? And how do you feel the first time. Since you're kind of the expert here Sacri xD

Well as far as I've heard, it's not addictive at all. The reason some might call it addictive is if they just want the feeling so badly, but it's not really a physical addiction. I've never felt an urge or anything.

Everyone has a diffrent 'first time'. It would be wrong for me to say how your first time will be, but if I can suggest something, it's never to do any drugs, but if you do, do it when you're relaxed, in a good mood, and with people you trust. This goes for pretty much everything. Most drugs just intensify your feelings, so don't do it if you're not comfortable.

also; Baby steps

Weed is not addicting. Fact. End of conversation.

Call it 'dependent' then instead of 'addicting'.

If by "dependent" you mean that one must smoke weed to survive/or not to get withdrawal symptoms, then you're wrong.

Whatever, having a discussion with you is a complete waste of time. Because of course you based your answer on a lot of research and knowledge, and listened to many different trustworhty sources, so you always know best.

If by "dependent" you mean that one must smoke weed to survive/or not to get withdrawal symptoms, then you're wrong.

Whatever, having a discussion with you is a complete waste of time. Because of course you based your answer on a lot of research and knowledge, and listened to many different trustworhty sources, so you always know best.

Watch this

Excuse me, but I think its the other way around. You think you're right, but Im afraid you're not. And to your sarcasm, yes I based my answer on everything you mentioned. I think this is a debate that you cant win.

Weed is addicting. Fact. End of conversation.

Source please.

I dont know.

I just claim it and say "End of conversation", this way I can win every argument.

The reason he said End of conversation is because there is no proof that it's addicting. You can't argue against it.

Source please.

I dont know.

I just claim it and say "End of conversation", this way I can win every argument.

The reason he said End of conversation is because there is no proof that it's addicting. You can't argue against it.

There's no real proof it isn't addicting either.

Unless I have to watch a 60 minute long video, wich i cba anyway.

And people screaming it isn't addicting on Television = No proof

Edited by Hundred2

Source please.

I dont know.

There's no real proof it isn't addicting either.

Unless I have to watch a 60 minute long video, wich i cba anyway.

And people screaming it isn't addicting on Television = No proof

That's the worst argument I've ever heard.

Look, I'm not talking about something happening to you when you stop smoking. But that doesn't mean you can't be addicted to (or depended of) it. Of course, a lot of people smoke and can stop with it whenever they want, that's with everything. But it CAN be addictive, and it CAN fuck things up for you.

That is addiction as well. It's not like "weed doesn't do anything to you, so it's impossible to become addicted".