31 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever done drugs?

• Yesch!
    • Naw!
  2. 2. Do you still do drugs?

• Yesch, I am addicted!
    • Yesch, sometimes, just for fun/unstress, not needed
    • Naw!
  3. 3. What kind of drugs did/do you use?

• Downers!
    • Weed!
    • Uppers!
    • Prescription Drugs!
    • Hallucinogens!
  4. 4. Are you a terrorist?

• No.
    • I'm not sure!

Weed is not addicting. Fact. End of conversation.

Weed is addicting. Fact. End of conversation.

Source please.

I dont know.

I just claim it and say "End of conversation", this way I can win every argument.

The reason he said End of conversation is because there is no proof that it's addicting. You can't argue against it.

There's no real proof it isn't addicting either.

Unless I have to watch a 60 minute long video, wich i cba anyway.

And people screaming it isn't addicting on Television = No proof

That's the worst argument I've ever heard.

I'm using the same argument you did.

"There is no proof"

So you are saying your own argument is shit :V?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There is no proof"

But there is proof that it's not harmful to human body.

Weed is not addicting. Fact. End of conversation.

Weed is addicting. Fact. End of conversation.

Source please.

I dont know.

I just claim it and say "End of conversation", this way I can win every argument.

The reason he said End of conversation is because there is no proof that it's addicting. You can't argue against it.

"There is no proof"

I've never said that. If I'm going to belive you, you'll have to convince me. What is it in the marijuana plant that makes you addicted? It's not the THC, there's no nicotine, so what do you think?

"There is no proof"

89654169.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=8A33AE939F2E01FF5269E02D110806D487C13EB7D8F6BE30A34174E7BD21BA0C6

Edited by Squirrel-Dude

Why is weed illegal in some places? Because if smoking weed doesn't cause ANY addictions or ANY damage to the human body.

I cant see why it would be illegal.

Why are energy drinks allowed in all countries with no age limit? It has been proven to be harmfull to human body.

Your argument is invalid.

Why is weed illegal in some places? Because if smoking weed doesn't cause ANY addictions or ANY damage to the human body.

I cant see why it would be illegal.

Why are energy drinks allowed in all countries with no age limit? It has been proven to be harmfull to human body.

Your argument is invalid.

Post some sources.

Please.

Do it for me.

"There is no proof"

We're all having a pointless discussion here, basically about one word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addiction

Read the part above the table of contents. It means both of us are right. We both won. We share the first price. Congratulazioni.

THE END!

Nobana, if thats true.

I cant see why it is illegal in some places.

Who has said it doesn't do ANY damage to the human body?

Of course it does! Just as much as anything. Apples, peaches, potatoes, wheat.

The signs and symptoms in adults were nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, flushing of the face, headache, fatigue and disturbed sleep.

Guess which article this is from.

Everything we do damage our bodies. Saying marijuana should be banned because it's harmful is just stupid.

• 2 weeks later...

Why are you people even arguing?

If alcohol was to be found at the same time as cannabis, it would be banned as well. It's just a stupid law and there's no need to get pissed off at people who dislike/like it.

If you don't like it, fine, nobody's making you smoke it.

And if you like it, there's no need to tell other people how good it is, as in provoking them to smoke it or else they "miss the opportunity of their lifetime".

I, myself, am a stoner, I admit. Some facts that you guys have been arguing over - I am not addicted. I do not need cannabis to get along. It's just something that helps me get my mind off some things and relax. Pretty much like yoga. And pretty much like alcohol.

I rarely see alcohol drinkers forcing people to drink it over the internet - it's pointless. So why are you, fellow stoners, trying to do it? If they don't want it, whatever.. let the people enjoy what they want.

I advise people to try it 3-4 times (as you can't feel anything for the first 2-3 times) so they would know what it feels like. Same with alcohol.. I mean.. try it. They're not addictive and don't damage you if you just try them. But if you do not want to, well that's your choice, I really do not care. It's an individual opinion and a matter of taste.

Let people do what they want. It's a free world. Don't get all mad and evil when people tell you it's very harmful. It's not like you want the whole world to be tripping balls, right? Get high if you like it and enjoy life.

44px-Peace_sign_svg.png

I rarely see alcohol drinkers forcing people to drink it over the internet - it's pointless. So why are you, fellow stoners, trying to do it? If they don't want it, whatever.. let the people enjoy what they want.

It's not about trying to force people to smoke weed, it's about correcting common mis belief. People think that marijuana is a heavy drug, or a gateway drug, but that is only because it's on the same market as ecstasy, heroin, crack cocaine, crystal meth etc. People think that stoners are just hippies that only protest, smoke weed and hate on the police. It's called stereotypes.

I advise people to try it

wat

edit: I just read every single post in the entire thread and you're the ONLY person advising people to try it.

Edited by VMR

They're not addictive and don't damage you if you just try them.

Let's try heroin, its not addictive and wont damage if I just try it.

oh shi-

just kidding, if you didn't get it :P,. but yeah anyone could try once(softdrugs that is),. but as you already said no-one should be forced to do, that could get you in a bad trip...

I myself never tried soft/harddrugs, just because of principle even though studies have proven that alcohol is worse than weed.

The other bad thing about alcohol is that it makes people aggressive, and if people'd smoke a joint instead of drink beer when going out there would be a lot les aggressive people.

Studies have proven that alcohol is worse than weed.

The other bad thing about alcohol is that it makes people aggressive, and if people'd smoke a joint instead of drink beer when going out there would be a lot les aggressive people.

So true. I'd love it if it were the other way around - alcohol banned, weed legalized. Stoners rarely brawl or get agressive. And I mean very rarely.

edit: I just read every single post in the entire thread and you're the ONLY person advising people to try it.

I don't see a reason why they shouldn't, really. But after all, it's one's own choice.

It's not about trying to force people to smoke weed, it's about correcting common mis belief.

I guess I misunderstood (didn't really read every post, just scrolled through). That, my sir, is a good thing to do. But still.. never get pissed off if people got their facts wrong. If they don't want to accept the truth, let them believe the world of lies.

And I also agree - people often mistake weed as a hardcore drug that makes people go insane. Look what our society has done to itself.