Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

I don't think it's fair if you spend green coins to level up, the greencoins are mainly there to earn, spend and to buy stuff from the green shop. (also helps Clavus with donations)

Levels are suppose to have time spent on them, not just 1k or whatever greencoins spent on them for level ups.

Edited by Doubleedge

Commando doesnt need bigger clips but reduced recoil per lvl this is the logical choice as it helps with assault rifles to get kills and it helps for the headshot`s require to lvl up

i do like the ability to see zombie health though

and why is it that the sniper rifle for support and the ammo boxes keep getting sugguested as perks? xD

The sniper should be a 2 hit kill on a regular zombie(not the starting zombie),1 hit kill to head , and low ammo so you cant just camp and get kills all day long.

Is there anychance we can get a different model for starting zombies seing as they have increased health compared to the standard ones?

Edited by Griffon

I don't think it's fair if you spend green coins to level up, the greencoins are mainly there to earn, spend and to buy stuff from the green shop. (also helps Clavus with donations)

Levels are suppose to have time spent on them, not just 1k or whatever greencoins spent on them for level ups.

At this rate, I'll never level up past 2 on any/all classes.

Maybe 10k and certain hours of play.

No, No, No and no!

If you cant get past lvl 2, learn to play. Its not any 1-2 day job to get lvl 4 class, you have to spend some time to it like 2 weeks or more.

leveling up is just something to keep you playing for months :V

I think zombie classes should have a level system...

I can't agree more there are players here (like me) that prefer playing zombie than human

what, like:

Zombie Level 0 to level 1

Propkill 100 Humans

Kill 350 Humans

Classinfo of level 1:

10% More Health

I can't agree more there are players here (like me) that prefer playing zombie than human

what, like:

Propkill 100 Humans

Kill 350 Humans

Classinfo of level 1:

10% More Health

Why not. In fact I feel like for most of people being zombie is a punishment so a level system for them might be a good point

It could be a solution against ragers, but the perks shouldnt give a lot of advantages like with humans. Because your goal is to win the round as human and not as zombie.

Sure zombie should get their advantages by the numbers but like Pufulet says "x% more health" is a good perk maybe a "x% faster prop launch" (Let me dream) :D

what, like:

Propkill 100 Humans

Kill 350 Humans

Classinfo of level 1:

10% More Health

It also means, you'll <3 me more as I level up the Ethereal. :P

if this is B0x then hell no i dont want you to get any more annoying as wraith D:

I still think its bs that i need 800 more headshot (kills) to lvl to level 2 commando

and im already half way there on HS when ive already got twice the requirement for zombie kills

anyone else think so?

plx fix the scaling

ive had the same problem with zerk. This time ive got 35k damage but not even 2k healing but before my stats reset i had my 50k damage and i did 12k healing in the time when zerk only got 4hp per hit so just imagine how much damage i did. I'm thinking some were in the 5-600k. i had completed the damage with only 1.5k healing and i did all that when zerk were op.

I still think its bs that i need 800 more headshot (kills) to lvl to level 2 commando

and im already half way there on HS when ive already got twice the requirement for zombie kills

anyone else think so?

plx fix the scaling

ive had the same problem with zerk. This time ive got 35k damage but not even 2k healing but before my stats reset i had my 50k damage and i did 12k healing in the time when zerk only got 4hp per hit so just imagine how much damage i did. I'm thinking some were in the 5-600k. i had completed the damage with only 1.5k healing and i did all that when zerk were op.

Yea i got that same problem too

anyone else think so?

plx fix the scaling

Yea i got that same problem too

hey I had to start from lvl 0 when zerk was really weak so you guys got it fairly easy but yeah I do agree getting health is harder than actually doing damage