Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Is this the right topic to post bugs? Anyway here are some bugs:

BUG No.1: This bug occurs when you have the 'Last man stand' upgrade. Example: I redeem with auto-shotty, then go get the supply, I have 164 bullets. Good. Then I became the last man and the 'Last man stand' upgrade gives me the auto-shotty again, resetting my ammo back to 64. Not good.

This bug is present for ages, I'm petty sure I posted about it some time ago.

BUG No.2: I play Commando which has the 'increased clip size' perk. When I am awarded a rifle or just get it at the start of the round, the perk is not active. I have to reload manually to get the correct clip size. Example: At 30(I think) kills I get the Famas, it has only 30 bullets loaded instead of 39(at 30% increased clip size). I have to reload to get 39. Not a big deal, I thought I let you know about it.

Well, that's all. :)

Bugs arent really important now, balance is important. Like fast zombie doing to much dmg and the indestuctible poison zombie groups.

The first bug is even worse: when you get the new shotty, you dont get ammo from ammo regen until you take supply crate.

Actually 2-3 fast zombies can kill a human easily nearly the round start if you don't have a weapon such as a deagle or a crossfire,I do believe nerfing a bit it's attacking time and nerfing the damage a bit will make it balanced

Edited by Bluddorn

Bugs arent really important now, balance is important. Like fast zombie doing to much dmg and the indestuctible poison zombie groups.

The first bug is even worse: when you get the new shotty, you dont get ammo from ammo regen until you take supply crate.

Actually 2-3 fast zombies can kill a human easily nearly the round start if you don't have a weapon such as a deagle or a crossfire,I do believe nerfing a bit it's attacking time and nerfing the damage a bit will make it balanced

To solve this problem make it so after 6 or 7 swings the fastie will do his scream thing instead of like 16, because on halflife 2 after 2 swings he does his scream.

I think it's good because it stops the people who camp on the elevator but it could use some balancing.

As for poison zombies they're not much of a problem, they walk slow as fuck and slow down any other class whilst healing so it gives you a chance to run somewhere. And the power they are in mass groups is when they cooperate and use something called "teamwork" which zombies lack these days so all you have to do is run, if they all go poison zombies then it's pointless because then you have a chance to get far away from them.

That's my opinion anyways, poison zombies havn't been much of a problem for me but there are a few features you could add to them I suppose:

• Make it so when they attack they slow down and don't cause poison gas damage.
  • Make it so when they attack they no longer heal the group of zombies, but the downside is that they don't slow them down whilst attacking either.

That's my two cents.

Some news/ideas for the next update:

• [DONE] Comeback will give different weapons for different classes
  • [TODO] Ammo regeneration will give ammo only for equipped weapon (if you are holding hammer or such - it will give you pistol ammo or ammo for primary weapon)
  • [TODO] Poison zombies will get twice as less health from poison aura
  • [TODO] Slightly decrease fast zombie's damage (claws) and decrease movement speed when he is attacking
  • [TODO] Fix Last Man Stand bug
  • [iDEA] New shop item: 'Boots of steel' - 25% chance to avoid fall damage (for humans)
  • [iDEA] New shop item: 'no name yet' - Deal 10-30% more damage against barricades and nailed props (for zombies)
  • [ALOST DONE] Mobile Supplies for Support class:
    • You are able to switch between 5 types of ammo (for Pistols, Magnum, SMG, Rifles, Shotguns).
    • Each ammo type have own amount of bullets and recharging time.
    • When you switch ammo type current ammo regeneration progress sets to 0.
    • You are able to use this ammo only when it will be 100% recharged.
    • You get 50% less ammo from your own supply box (guess why?).
    • Each ammo type have its own icon on hud, so you will be able to see current type of ammo type while holding other weapon.

Screenshot of this piece of art :) (ignore the wall of text):

2hh15jl.jpg