Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Note To Necrossin:

- Put 100% cade kit back, it is a very unecessery change.

- Make percentage much higher for mini ammo crate to satisfy support.

- Default comeback was perfectly fine. All it needed was that it worked for melee aswell.

- I dont see where you get all this change ideas from, I never heard them from players.

To be honest, the modders are doing a good job. Keep it up guys, we're loving it!

Not trying to be offensive but nobody actually loves it and I have not seen you on zs so i dont see why you could judge it by acting like you know what all the zs players want..

I had a thing in my thoughts. How about making healthkit for medic heal hp just like mobile supply crate charges ammo? (Somehow i dont like the idea; just a thought. Maybe someone would like the idea)

Oh

And what nugget said.

But 1 thing. Necrossin, can you make it so if you have problems at spawn and you are required to reconnect to the server you will be the same class as before?

I just chosen commando once and then got stuck on spawn in that trash thing on zs_forgottencity and need to reconnect. But then I become medic instead.

Edited by Mr. Darkness