Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

*FUCKING DOUBLEPOST*

Fuck this shit NECRO WTF? really WTF!??!?!?! We dont get shotguns anymore when we redeem? what the fuck IS THIS SHIT, I MEAN REALLY WTF IS THIS SHIT. I dont want to redeem with a FUCKING PULSE SMG. seriosly, fuck this shit. Bring shotguns back to comeback, whats the sense of redeeming if you get a shitty weapon?!??! NOTHING

Someone told that this is about nerfing suiciders? If i try to survive, then i die, i get with a hard work 6 kills and then i redeem, I GET A FUCKING SHIT WEAPON

Get something else for suiders, this is just total bullshit!

Add a 1 minute AFK kick for zombies who don't feel like playing.

It's fucking annoying to keep afk people on the server, and doing nothing just makes them contribute to the server being laggy.

dam right!

also could you do something about howler shielding thingy... i saw howler doing this weird imba thingy where it howled and howled howled and it was all the time shielded... why do howlers have shields anyway.

*FUCKING DOUBLEPOST*

Fuck this shit NECRO WTF? really WTF!??!?!?! We dont get shotguns anymore when we redeem? what the fuck IS THIS SHIT, I MEAN REALLY WTF IS THIS SHIT. I dont want to redeem with a FUCKING PULSE SMG. seriosly, fuck this shit. Bring shotguns back to comeback, whats the sense of redeeming if you get a shitty weapon?!??! NOTHING

Someone told that this is about nerfing suiciders? If i try to survive, then i die, i get with a hard work 6 kills and then i redeem, I GET A FUCKING SHIT WEAPON

Get something else for suiders, this is just total bullshit!

Could actually agree with this. I redeem with an smg as support :/

It was actualy just saying that you could get smg at spawn, because it is class weapon, but so what? It will deal just more dmg!

I cant spawn with a shotty as commando anymore... Shit. Which class has Shotty in this case? Tbh I dont like that weapon system.

Uploaded quick update on SVN:

• Commando now deal slightly more bullet damage than other classes.
  • Fixed broken counting for berserker's perk (the one with axe).
  • Increased damage for Pulse Smg.
  • Changes/added some spawnpoints on few maps.
  • Added few exploit boxes on zs port.
  • Engineers now have 50% chance of spawning with Barriceade Kit instead of old 100%.

DOUBLEPOST, but with a purpose.

After having played zs for a few rounds earlier- i was pleasently surprised! Necro has been doing a great job!

I really liked:

- The amount of ammo humans have, nice and balanced (No spray n pray)

- Zombie attacks had weight to them

- In a horde, the Zombies destroyed our camp, this is good.

- Classes seem balanced again!

-Loading screen was seriously impressive

-New maps are welcoming

- Chance on spawn item system seems balanced

To improve, i'd reconmend:

- Adding a few more (Balanced) store perks and hats - Maybe a community competition to decide?

- Zombies often feel a little weak, but in numbers... They are great.

To be honest, the modders are doing a good job. Keep it up guys, we're loving it!

Ok a random post on what i think about lots of ZS shit

Human classes:

Medic: Is fine except at level 2 it should get an upgraded medic kit which has 60 in it instead of 50(maybe lvl 4)

Commando: It is under powered at the moment and the perks are pretty shit so my idea is make the X% more ammo in a clip perk to X% bullet damage(say about 3-5%). Then at level 2/4 instead of spawning with a galil or what ever you spawn with kreig or famas (but keep the chances the same) this is so high level commandos get better guns when they do spawn with them. Also make a shop upgrade which is that the nades for commando explode on impact with zombies (like the one in IW)

Berserker:The leveling and the req. are fine but i have noticed a glich if you redeem when it is 5 people or so you get a kreig but if you redeem when there is 2 people you dont get a gun u just spawn with a usp and crowbar (ofc i am talking about comeback)So other thaan that it is fine

Engineer: I think it is alright but slightly under powered so i think you should make level 2/4 engineer spawn with pulse rifle not pulse smg because pulse smg is shit. Then please readd the turret (not the same one). You can get the lua code for IW so i was wondering if you could steal it and then modify so it has limited ammo and it is placable. To get ammo you need to wait for ammo regen.

Support: A load of crap...

Firstly the leveling, it is alright except that the requirements for 0-4 are getting supplys and i know you are thinking IS HE GUNNA COMPLAIN ABOUT IT BEING TO EASY and the answer is no. I think from lvl 2-4 instead of crates it should bet give X amount of people amoo (useing the mobile supplys) and this brings me on to my next point which is the mobile supplys. It should have 10% chance of spawning with it because it isnt that great and you have to wait ages for it to regen ammo. Then make it so when you change between the differant types of ammo it doesnt reset the one you have just been on. Then make an upgrade in the shop which means you give 50% more ammo (but the regen stays the same and not for self).

Now the humans generally:

Comeback upgrades should still give shotguns but at a low amount of people so bacically at 3-4 people

Give them all a extra special level up which is once played 50 hours as that class you get a free level up which you can use when you want (one time only, not needed but it is good for the people who are finding it hard to level up).

Zombies:

Make all the zombies have levels so:

Normal zombie:

Req 1:Kill 100 humans (for level 1-2 a further 150 kills)

Req 2: Get 20 prop kills (for level 1-2 a further 40 prop kills)

Fast zombie:

Req 1 kill 75 humans (for level 1-2 a further 100)

Req 2 Jump 1000 times (the right click jump and for lvl 1-2 a further 1500 times)

Poison zombie:

Req 1 kill 100 humans (for level 1-2 a further 150)

Req 2 heal 2500 health to other zombies (for level 1-2 a further 3000 more)

Ethereal:

Req 1 Backstab and kill 50 humans ( for level 1-2 a further 75)

Req 2 Disorientate 150 humans (for level 1-2 a further 200)

Headcrab:

Req 1 kill 75 humans (for level 1-2 a further 100 kills)

Req 2 jump 1000 times (for level 1-2 a further 1500)

Poison headcrab:

Req 2 infect 500 humans (for level 1-2 a further 750)

Zombine:

Req 2 explode 250 times (for level 1-2 a further 300)

Howler:

Req 1 explode 75 heads ( (for level 1-2 a further 100)

Req 2 Do a shield 100 times (for level 1-2 a further 150)

For perks

Zombie: 5% more health and 5% more damage

Fastie: 5% more health and 10% more damage from jumps

Poison zombie: 10% more health and 5% more healing

Ethereal: 40% less damage taken from Teleport 10% more damge from behind

Headcrab: 10% longer jump 5% more health

Poison headcrab: 10% longer infection 5% more health

Zombine: 5% more damage with nades 5% more health

Howler: 10% more chance of sheild 5% more damage

This took a long time so do it please cuz otherwise it is waste of my time

:V

Edited by mogadonskoda

Im going to make a suggestion everybody is going to hate:

- reduce magnum damage.

And one more thing:

- reduce fagstie dmg (with 25% or so)

@mogadon:

Medic: good idea, but medics are already super strong at high lvl

Commando: fully agree, grenades should explode on impact(why didnt i come up with that :S)Not a shop upgrade, but make the nade like that.

Engineer: he got cades and mines and pulse. I think thats enough. Turret makes it way to much.

Berserker: its indeed good.

Support:agreed

Comeback:agree

Extra level: no, just no. They just need to l2p.

Zombie lvls: perks should have lower %, but perks fit well. Totally agree with req. ;)

I agree with Damien but some other suggestions

- reduce magnum damage agreed

- lower fagstie damage agreed

This suggestion is based on Green Coins so you don't have to make the changes but will be helpful:

- Give medics + 1 GC per 10 - 20 hp they heal

- Give support + 1 GC per nail

Not much of the engies, zerk, and commando cuz their already good as they are.