Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Very Good Pufulet After Testing Necro Updates Notes And Suggestions ( V.G.P.A.T.N.U.A.S )

• Change Barricade Kit Chance - 75% ( Instead of 50% which has been done already )
  • Double chance of getting Mobile Supplies ( So it goes 13+ each level, which has been done already )
  • Add Upgrade: Home Run - 20% Extra chance to decapitate
  • Add Upgrade: Spinal Precision - All Melee weapons can decapitate
  • Add Upgrade: Headless Thirst - Gain 10-15 Hp after decapitating a zombie
  • Add Upgrade: Never Happened - 20% Chance when struck with a prop to ignore the damage
  • Make comeback give better weapons ( I know its being worked on )
  • Give berserker an ak47 - Mac10 when he has the lasthuman upgrade along with the Katana
  • Make c4 require the css style of planting it so its a delay to plant them ( Mainly for those suicide bombers )
  • Slightly weaken Headcrabs
  • Slightly Increase walking speed of Zombine ( Has already been done )
  • Add the scout sniper?

Very Good Pufulet After Testing Necro Updates Notes And Suggestions ( V.G.P.A.T.N.U.A.S )

• Add Upgrade: Home Run - 20% Extra chance to decapitate
  • Add Upgrade: Spinal Precision - All Melee weapons can decapitate
  • Add Upgrade: Headless Thirst - Gain 10-15 Hp after decapitating a zombie
  • Add Upgrade: Never Happened - 20% Chance when struck with a prop to ignore the damage
  • Make comeback give better weapons ( I know its being worked on )
  • Give berserker an ak47 - Mac10 when he has the lasthuman upgrade along with the Katana

i quess you are zerg... perhaps you should try other classes few times to learn what they need and not just good stuff to zerg... i think zerg is alredy enought good. it can face up entire zombie armada in door hole. (i think upgrades are good but those make it OP)

gonna post some suggestions to suggestions thread

Edited by Weo

@pufulet: Zerk is good atm, lets not make it OP anymore.

Headcrabs should have more dmg insteadof less.

Upgrade ideas shouldnt be for one class only and last one is pretty useless.

Engi mines are good as they are, engis die if zombies are to close anyway.

Awp and scout should both be added. (but a nerfed version)

Rest i agree with. :)

@pufulet: Zerk is good atm, lets not make it OP anymore.

Headcrabs should have more dmg insteadof less.

Upgrade ideas shouldnt be for one class only and last one is pretty useless.

Engi mines are good as they are, engis die if zombies are to close anyway.

Awp and scout should both be added. (but a nerfed version)

Rest i agree with. :)

If headcrabs would have more damage i would shit my pants if one came towards me. They are too strong in my opinion..

Just bring back no-collisions, so you won't hear "omg crabshit blocked me so I died" "blockers ffs!" and humans could just win a bit more because they would be able to run without getting blocked and bitch-killed by fasties.

Imagine if you are a zerk lvl 6 with stupidly fast speed and you c an go through zombies HOW WOULD YOU KILL HIM

Just bring back no-collisions, so you won't hear "omg crabshit blocked me so I died" "blockers ffs!" and humans could just win a bit more because they would be able to run without getting blocked and bitch-killed by fasties.

I think you never played this game properly back when Clavus turned on no-collisions. It was horrible. And basically the whole ZS gamemode didn't make sense anymore.

I think you never played this game properly back when Clavus turned on no-collisions. It was horrible. And basically the whole ZS gamemode didn't make sense anymore.

Even worse before that.

Humans collided wich eachother, and zombies too.

Ladder cluster-fucks :V.

And no collide between zombies and humans is just stupid.

Nah no

Cading is cool now, its like a bit harder to make cade so total noobs cant make good cades

But I'm not a noob and I deserve to make cool cades.

I'm willing to spend GC that noobs take ages to earn. :)

'Enuf' with the gravity gun, it just wont work out :Z, maybe make it so support can grab certain props, max weight of red couch and like pull them and not lift them up like in some zs.

'Enuf' with the gravity gun, it just wont work out :Z, maybe make it so support can grab certain props, max weight of red couch and like pull them and not lift them up like in some zs.

:angry:

gravity gun would be really unbalanced, its easy to imagine the chaos 1 might cause..