Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Half year ago this game was much more fun and balance and leveling were disabled.

Because the crates gived weapons nearly everytime they popped out, depending on difficulty, and people only caded when situation gone bad.

Nowdays this is just CadeSurvival, because when the game begins every human makes cade instantly and ignores every crate (unless they spawn inside their cade).Nowdays the crates are semi-useless, because they just gives keyboard and only a little ammo, so they are not worth of it.

Also the thing sucks when engineers will get the planks with only 50% change. The planks were only reason to be engineer, because the bombs are just useless:

1) They are just way to kill yourself.

2) They rarely gives you any kills.

Half year ago i rarely saw anybody playing with engineer, because it was so useless class (they didn't have planks back then).

Necrossins Latest SVN Changes:

• - Added a delay to c4 planting like in counter strike.
  • - 6 poison damage from poison zombie aura instead of 12.
  • - Smaller poison zombie gas range.
  • - Added Upgrade Homerun 7500GC 20% More chance to decapitate zombies, requires 6 other upgrades.
  • - Comeback has been fixed.
  • - New hud that Deluvas made long time ago but necro finished it off.
  • - Decreased damage pentalty for players by themselves on the 'Dragula' song.
  • - Fixed glitch where poison zombie gas can through walls.
  • - Slightly decreased health of heavy props.

Necrossin was too lazy to post it himself so he hired me by paying me by making new upgrade :L

Edited by Pufulet

Necro, do something about breaking doors... on maps like zs_subversive part 1 there is a glitch with it, where you escape in skybox. Make an expolit blocker there. (there are two doors going outside)

Clearly, there was a reason to making the rotating door indestructible ...

Half year ago this game was much more fun and balance and leveling were disabled.

Because the crates gived weapons nearly everytime they popped out, depending on difficulty, and people only caded when situation gone bad.

Nowdays this is just CadeSurvival, because when the game begins every human makes cade instantly and ignores every crate (unless they spawn inside their cade).Nowdays the crates are semi-useless, because they just gives keyboard and only a little ammo, so they are not worth of it.

Also the thing sucks when engineers will get the planks with only 50% change. The planks were only reason to be engineer, because the bombs are just useless:

1) They are just way to kill yourself.

2) They rarely gives you any kills.

Half year ago i rarely saw anybody playing with engineer, because it was so useless class (they didn't have planks back then).

Agree, but actually no one cades nowadays, execept some pros make a cade, a mingebag train follows them and !Oops! the whole human team is in a cade

Yea alot more minges started playing engineer since the lvling enabled and the planks came

and i agree with the useless crates too, i see the crates spawning, then im like "what ever, just abit ammo, dont care"

And i hate those mingebags who cade a everyfucking doorway and everysingle spot to cade

Uh and i hate that timer when you plant C4, useless, it makes engineer suck. We cant even do a Jihad properly. The mines were fine

Edited by Lipton