Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Upgrade - Ahead of the horde (10000 GC)

Choose all classes at anytime

I'm sure Bean would <3 it. :D

No. Just no.

You cant be a commando and then instantly become a medic to heal self and get back being commando. (I mean like you cant be all classes at once, thats op. Only if you could switch classes like i am saying below)

I have a better idea: how about if you can type !hclass *class* as human and then when you get crates you resign and become the class you wanted?

EDIT: that wouldn't cost money. Also that might solve problems with redeeming, when you redeem as medic. You will just get supplies and become the class you wanted.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

No. Just no.

You cant be a commando and then instantly become a medic to heal self and get back being commando. (I mean like you cant be all classes at once, thats op. Only if you could switch classes like i am saying below)

I have a better idea: how about if you can type !hclass *class* as human and then when you get crates you resign and become the class you wanted?

EDIT: that wouldn't cost money. Also that might solve problems with redeeming, when you redeem as medic. You will just get supplies and become the class you wanted.

Hes talking about the zombie classes.

No. Just no.

Oh, but still. You cant teleport through a cade and then become a poison zombie, or jump on a roof as fastie and become zombine.

No. Just no.

Oh, but still. You cant teleport through a cade and then become a poison zombie, or jump on a roof as fastie and become zombine.

He means you can chose all classes from the start of the round.

No. Just no.

He means you can chose all classes from the start of the round.

Still. Imagine people buying thid upgrade. Zombines and poison zombies everywhere.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

I don't get it why people just keep whining about what Necro is doing. Just deal with it :V I've never ever whine about the game personnaly :<

And I'm here to say I'm happy because Necro made an awesome propkill icon <3

Why not but get ready for massive rape.

Edited by Bean

Yes, I did mean choose any zombie at start of round, sorry I didn't elaborate.

Also, how long would it take for 10000 GC?

Answer is, you will only see long time and server donation players get this much and buy this upgrade.

the upgrade would not be very balanced, we already have suiciders, I dont think that we need is an army of poison zombies at around 19:00 and so......

Yes, I did mean choose any zombie at start of round, sorry I didn't elaborate.

Also, how long would it take for 10000 GC?

Answer is, you will only see long time and server donation players get this much and buy this upgrade.

the upgrade would not be very balanced, we already have suiciders, I dont think that we need is an army of poison zombies at around 19:00 and so......

+1, and it's not really long to get poison zombies anyways.

I welcome any and all nerf'ing of mines. People just redeem as engineer and spam them, which then irritates me and makes me want to give myself an awp as a zombie and shoot them in the goddamn face, due to little delay time upon placement.

Then do it.

:pipe:

I would. But crybaby ZS players would bitch about admin abuse and then bitch for me not to be admin.