Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

I thought melee kills only count as 2 points but especialy early game it's difficult to get melee kills with a plank and if each class gets it's own weapon progressions things like comando will unlock automatics quickly and make it even harder.

and @lipton

my point on medics is they get 1 gc per 100 healing, the most ive seen someone get is 800-900 healing and that is only 8 GC and if they had almost no points so they only got something like 15 GC for surviving a whole ound were as everyone else who survived had something like 40-80 GC. The point i was trying to make is that medics will get practicaly no GC wereas other classes will get say 50 more in a full game. It makes medics more unapealing to people who havn't already got all the upgrades they want meaning there will be less of them that are willing to heal when they would just pick another class that gets better weapons.

EDIT: It would be 8 plank kills then 5 axe kills tog et a pistol

Edited by Albino_Gunner

-snip-

Watch the 'ZS Suggestions' topic

-----------------------------------------

By the way here is a current kills/rewards thingy for each class:

/cut

New m3 shotty for support instead of hl2smg (or give a sniper rifle to support )

and give hl2smg to engineer

Commando get the xm1014 instead of saw

Zerk get hl2 shotty instead of saw

Also any chance of making the planks a tad longer for barricade? Its kinda hard on some of the wider doorways to

Edited by Griffon

in IW you got 1 gc for 15 hp healed or so (or it was for 5 hp healed, dont actually remember)

Wait what?

Anti vent camp? What the bullshit is that? Thats not zombie survival, where you have to survive in this case. I wanna play for surviving, not for dieing. This is total nonsense.

...so now you cant get some weapons as certain classes?

I dont like the new ideas.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

@weo: the crossbow > m1014 , it kills zombies very fast.

Am i the only one that agrees with anti vent camp? Humans are OP and this will make it harder for humans and more fun. Plus you can get out of vent, recharge meter and get back in. As for the class specific weapons, they are good. Medics are gonna focus on healing so dont need the firepower, but they should get gc for the healing they do. 1 gc for 30/40 hp healing maybe. Commando doesnt really have super perks/abilities like other classes, so they should atleast get better weapons than the other classes.

Let me just say a few things here..

FUCK-NO to anti-vent camps (you want an awesome zombie survival game to look like a fucking fps shooter where everyone is costantly moving?)

FUCK YES to standard zombie spawn (you have no fucking idea how annyoing it is if a zombie fucking spawns within you while you just finished your cade)

Plus, Necrossin freaking survived the server and that's how you thank somebody by just saying "no, you can't do that"?

How would you know it's a bad or good idea..you never play the damn game...

Multiple standard zombie spawns = win ? :)

If you volunteer for manually placing spawn-points in the map cycle maps, yeah..

:o

Well, here is my solution:

Now its possible to enable/disable random spawn for each map (in options)

For example:

["zs_clav_chaossystem"] = { Name = "Chaos System", Size = BIG, RandomizeSpawn = true }

And then just use this (in player spawn code):

if not USE_RANDOM_SPAWN then return end
if TranslateMapTable[ game.GetMap() ].RandomizeSpawn != true then return end

Simple but effective :monocle:

Edited by NECROSSIN

Uploaded on SVN with some changes:

• Disabled anti-vent camp (:()
  • Supply crates will give you only ammo and health (except UNLIFE mode)
  • Some maps will not use random spawn system for zombies (mostly house maps)
  • Tweaked nailing system a bit
  • Added some new spawnpoints for zombies on zs_dump_v1, subway cargo and subversive part 3
  • Changed some kills/weapons requirements
  • Added spawnpoints for zombies and supply crates on zs_cabin_v2 and cs_market_2 maps

FUCK-NO to anti-vent camps (you want an awesome zombie survival game to look like a fucking fps shooter where everyone is costantly moving?)

FUCK YES to standard zombie spawn (you have no fucking idea how annyoing it is if a zombie fucking spawns within you while you just finished your cade)

Plus, Necrossin freaking survived the server and that's how you thank somebody by just saying "no, you can't do that"?

Wow man, that makes no sense.

You look like a idiot now :V

Developer should always get respect for the work he does, even if he sometimes screws up something. It takes him alot of time to develop and if everybody is constantly complaining, he thinks he fails and will give up much faster. Hopefully necrossin can ignore the trolls/noobs etc. and make the new zs how its meant to be: Fun, challenging and teambased.

Wow man, that makes no sense.

You look like a idiot now :V

He did survive the server, although I don't like the anti-vent camp idea.

What's so idiotic about it?