Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

Let me just say a few things here..

FUCK-NO to anti-vent camps (you want an awesome zombie survival game to look like a fucking fps shooter where everyone is costantly moving?)

FUCK YES to standard zombie spawn (you have no fucking idea how annyoing it is if a zombie fucking spawns within you while you just finished your cade)

Plus, Necrossin freaking survived the server and that's how you thank somebody by just saying "no, you can't do that"?

How would you know it's a bad or good idea..you never play the damn game...

Wow man, that makes no sense.

You look like a idiot now :V

He did survive the server, although I don't like the anti-vent camp idea.

What's so idiotic about it?

That you said that people shouldnt tell NECROSSIN what to do

While you say CAPS LOCK FUCK NO TO ANTI VENT CAMPS

<3

Let me just say a few things here..

FUCK-NO to anti-vent camps (you want an awesome zombie survival game to look like a fucking fps shooter where everyone is costantly moving?)

FUCK YES to standard zombie spawn (you have no fucking idea how annyoing it is if a zombie fucking spawns within you while you just finished your cade)

Plus, Necrossin freaking survived the server and that's how you thank somebody by just saying "no, you can't do that"?

How would you know it's a bad or good idea..you never play the damn game...

Wow man, that makes no sense.

You look like a idiot now :V

He did survive the server, although I don't like the anti-vent camp idea.

What's so idiotic about it?

That you said that people shouldnt tell NECROSSIN what to do

While you say CAPS LOCK FUCK NO TO ANTI VENT CAMPS

<3

rofl

I told ya that I disabled anti vent camp for a while

Lvl 6 berserker > lvl 6 in other classes. Tested it and he heals around 35 hp per hit with a katana, around 30 hp with cbar. Didnt test the rest of melee though :S . Commando has shitty perks compared to zerk ( my number 1 reason i chose commando was dmg perk, but thats not there anymore :S). Being able to see zombie health is fun, but to be honest almost useless :S. Id rather have dmg perk back. I hope next update makes humans less OP so that the poison zombie combo can be balanced, because its way to powerfull when poisons can just heal each other constantly. Today a group of 4 poisons couldnt be killed, because they were healing eachother. :S

Some more good small ideas.

Increase crowbar attack speed since its lower than axe.

Add flashlight for zerk only to replace the faulty perk.

Make it so if you have lasthuman upgrade you get katana.

When attacking with melee it pushes zombie back a bit.

Lower the swing of melee so it dosnt make you fly off your screen which makes aim really crap.

Look for another melee crosshair?

Greatly lower the bonus dmg when in groups of humans since magnum does like 130 per shot.

Also adding onto one of pufulets suggestions maybe when you hit humans in the back they lose a little speed temporarily, like 3 seconds or so. The point in that would be to weaken humans and make it a bit easier for zombies, seeing as the constant bullet spam on certain maps kill the zombies within 10-15 seconds of entering the room. After that period of time they would be able to run normal again. (Unless they are on 25hp or less and they don't have the adrenaline upgrade)

Edited by Doubleedge

Greatly lower the bonus dmg when in groups of humans since magnum does like 130 per shot.

No wai. JJust lower the normal damage of the gun. Because there are commandos, which have the damage aura.

Also adding onto one of pufulets suggestions maybe when you hit humans in the back they lose a little speed temporarily, like 3 seconds or so. The point in that would be to weaken humans and make it a bit easier for zombies, seeing as the constant bullet spam on certain maps kill the zombies within 10-15 seconds of entering the room. After that period of time they would be able to run normal again. (Unless they are on 25hp or less and they don't have the adrenaline upgrade)

They are already slow down a bit for 1 sec when hurt. This is easy enough.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

loving the new updates just a few problems i'm having though. If you do any damage to a prop it goes red as if it is about to break but after a while it goes back to normal colour and is fine. Not a but problem but quite decieving. The other problem i have is weapon progression. rather than 25 points for a t1 pistol make it so all classes get a t1 pistol at 5 points as it was before please. Also make it so zerk gets an automatic, smg or assault rifle...i'm not that picky, at 25 points because there are maps were it would be difficult an pointless to even try melee and you run out of pistol ammo so fast. I think that is it but other than that i dont mind the weapon progression changes as much as i though i would.

loving the new updates just a few problems i'm having though. If you do any damage to a prop it goes red as if it is about to break but after a while it goes back to normal colour and is fine. Not a but problem but quite decieving. The other problem i have is weapon progression. rather than 25 points for a t1 pistol make it so all classes get a t1 pistol at 5 points as it was before please. Also make it so zerk gets an automatic, smg or assault rifle...i'm not that picky, at 25 points because there are maps were it would be difficult an pointless to even try melee and you run out of pistol ammo so fast. I think that is it but other than that i dont mind the weapon progression changes as much as i though i would.

i think zerk is fine atm. Getting some good kills and stuff with my plank :V

If you do any damage to a prop it goes red as if it is about to break but after a while it goes back to normal colour and is fine. Not a but problem but quite decieving.

That happend when the prop was nailed, right?

Because now when you are nailing a red prop its possble to repair it a bit.