Mr. Green Gaming

Big ZS Topic (aka ZS Changes)

What about two upgrades called 'Angel Heart & Demon Heart',Angel heart is basically an upgrade that regenerates your nearby survivor comrades if their HP is below 50 (it will stop regenerating your team mates health when their HP reaches 50 )(1 hp each 2 seconds)

Then the 'Demon Heart' upgrade is the zombie version of the 'Angel Heart',it basically heals your fellow zombified comrades HP (Unless you're a poison zombie) to the half and then it stops repleting their HP (7 hp each second)

Angel Heart's Price: 8500 GC

Demon Heart's Price: 8500 GC

Healing range: 3 meters (there should be also a modifier that makes you get health quickier or slower depending on the distance)

Edited by Bluddorn

What about two upgrades called 'Angel Heart & Demon Heart',Angel heart is basically an upgrade that regenerates your nearby survivor comrades if their HP is below 50 (it will stop regenerating your team mates health when their HP reaches 50 )(1 hp each 2 seconds)

Then the 'Demon Heart' upgrade is the zombie version of the 'Angel Heart',it basically heals your fellow zombified comrades HP (Unless you're a poison zombie) to the half and then it stops repleting their HP (7 hp each second)

Angel Heart's Price: 8500 GC

Demon Heart's Price: 8500 GC

Healing range: 3 meters (there should be also a modifier that makes you get health quickier or slower depending on the distance)

That is abit op with the horse health upgrade now isnt it? :)

Isnt the push enough annoying allready?

Nah, not for zerkers 4 sure.

Ol' players dealt with it a long time ago. I think fasties should have somethingz special. Maybe you could get it as a shop item.

Fasties are the most annoying class for me when i play zerk... I end up raging and busting like 50 shotgun shells up their ass

Edited by Pufulet

Lol, maybe for you they are, but no way for me :V

I remember playing on dump as commando, and chatting with friends while a fastie was chasing me.

I had a pot with me, and everytime my health was getting to 35 I began to hit that ugly fastie. He ran away and came back, while my health gets regened :V

Did that with 5 fasties, until a zombine faggot stood behind me :(

EDIT: How about... thirdperson upgrade?

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Okay fasties are getting fixed what else is wrong at the moment?

Leveling of some clases need scaling

Some minor bug fixes

Some new weapons

new perk stuff... (wow is that all?)

Any chance of getting the weapon tree`s for each class put on the ingame menu?

p.s cant wait for anabel

Edited by Griffon

Yea that is OP

Imagine a group of humans with that and horse health

and like Hundred said, medics would be useless

Okay,imagine 4 persons with the bought upgrade,THEN,only one of them would of be able to use the 'Angel Heart' (something like the Freeman upgrade) but instead of your playermodel,It will put a cross on your HP bar,and also one only zombie will be able to use the 'Demon Heart' upgrade

Edited by Bluddorn