Zombie Survival loading screen web design contest

Clavus

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still missing more creative ideas. Hope you guys can still surprise me before tomorrow. Remember that you can make more than one submission! Just try some things out that you think are neat. Any image you use it basically just a placeholder, since the contest is about the page design.

I'm still missing more creative ideas. Hope you guys can still surprise me before tomorrow. Remember that you can make more than one submission! Just try some things out that you think are neat. Any image you use it basically just a placeholder, since the contest is about the page design.

Says the man one day before deadline. :yeah:

If I knew that I would've made something else too, but now it's too late.

ngzfoj.gif

I said it before. Learn to read.

If everyone could just take a look at the gmodnews.com coverage again, that's the sort of creativity I was expecting: http://gmodnews.com/?p=959

I said it before. Learn to read.

If everyone could just take a look at the gmodnews.com coverage again, that's the sort of creativity I was expecting: http://gmodnews.com/?p=959

You expecting this.

HUAHAHAHAHAHA

No offense Holy, but your first submission looked a bit like Hundred2's submission, where your second submission looks like EmRA's entry. Could use a bit more creativity/originality if you ask me.

I made my first submission right after the topic was posted, didn't refreshed till I posted. I've seen nothing. :(

Ok I've cleaned up the code at parts,changed the disposition and added a few things (and a music, but it seems that you can only hear it under IE :s):

http://filesmelt.com/dl/loading1.zip

i really like the music but i just think overall it looks a bit cartoonish and a bit unfitting except the background. What song is it?

Metal Gear solid 4 : Cold Memories I think.

I've made a photoshop too, in case my javascript sucks too much :V

37332883.png

Ok I've cleaned up the code at parts,changed the disposition and added a few things (and a music, but it seems that you can only hear it under IE :s):

http://filesmelt.com/dl/loading1.zip

i really like the music but i just think overall it looks a bit cartoonish and a bit unfitting except the background. What song is it?

Metal Gear solid 4 : Cold Memories I think.

I've made a photoshop too, in case my javascript sucks too much :V

37332883.png

lol fastie looks like hes falling and screaming for help :V

L4G_ZS1.png L4G_ZS2.png L4G_ZS3.png

As I was almost certain I'm not going to enter this contest, I reminded myself that I had made a promise to Clavus. And I don't like letting people down.

So here's some stuff I patched together in the last 30 minutes. I don't know java/css so one of you magicians will have to wave your wand and do the hard work, if this design should be of favor. For that I am obviously not competitive enough to earn the grand prize but I don't really even care. This was more of a test to see if I can still make anything artistic after having a huge break from PhotoShop.

My personal favorite is the last one because it's clean and simple, yet I feel like it's missing something and have no idea what it should contain. So I left it empty for now. Good luck everyone!

If Clavus and Mayco like this design (or if anyone has any requests) and wish to proceed working on it, contact me by PM.

Edit: here's a song I thought would fit the background - clickidy

Edited by KingRuff

L4G_ZS1.png L4G_ZS2.png L4G_ZS3.png

As I was almost certain I'm not going to enter this contest, I reminded myself that I had made a promise to Clavus. And I don't like letting people down.

So here's some stuff I patched together in the last 30 minutes. I don't know java/css so one of you magicians will have to wave your wand and do the hard work, if this design should be of favor. For that I am obviously not competitive enough to earn the grand prize but I don't really even care. This was more of a test to see if I can still make anything artistic after having a huge break from PhotoShop.

My personal favorite is the last one because it's clean and simple, yet I feel like it's missing something and have no idea what it should contain. So I left it empty for now. Good luck everyone!

If Clavus and Mayco like this design (or if anyone has any requests) and wish to proceed working on it, contact me by PM.

Edit: here's a song I thought would fit the background - clickidy

very nice but it should be green instead of blue