Zombie Survival loading screen web design contest

Clavus

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually put effort in it, but if you don't like it (I don't see how it's related to Zombie Survival either), then you simply choose Pufulet's his. And if you actually want something else, I need screenshots.

Basically they all suck. I like Mathematic's style. But the outcome is pretty shit, because GMod isn't Minecraft.

I actually put effort in it, but if you don't like it (I don't see how it's related to Zombie Survival either), then you simply choose Pufulet's his. And if you actually want something else, I need screenshots.

Basically they all suck. I like Mathematic's style. But the outcome is pretty shit, because GMod isn't Minecraft.

I made it like Mayco / Ywa's avatar, because I like the style too. And I know the outcome became shitty, but that's just because of the lack of screenshots and other usable material.

Tried making something simple but styleish.

post-312-129510569391_thumb.png

post your thoughts.

I can change the Mr Green to L4G / Left4green if needed.

I can add a link to the forums.

But first post what you think about this "Beta" pic.

Great picture, I love it :)

However, there is some things I would change. I would make the line that goes over and under the image go all the way around the image aswell, so that the image could be centered in the middle of the screen for higher resolution clients, and I would make the background 100% black. That way it would look much better if you just centered the image and made the background color black around it.

post-312-129510871164_thumb.png

I removed the gay film grain, it was on the black bars :(

@ VMR.

The lower black bar is supposed to be smaller if thats what you mean.

Also the line already goes around the pic, its just hard to see.

Also the text now isnt 100% what it will be. ( Take that deluvas )

And yes, shit like the top 5 will be added later if TC likes the idea. (:V)

Edited by Hundred2

You can still animate things using javascript or a .gif image.

I like that style EmRA, just clean and simple like the original one. But it would be nice if you could also make a better representation of the rest of the menu than just a drawing.

You still got the whole week, so plenty of time to improve designs, or come up with new ones (you're not limited to one entry).

My turn

gm_construct000312345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849.jpg

How it would work (since I can't script or photoshop or anything):

gm_construct0003_copy.png

Of course, this is just and example and the amount of players visible on the top scores/the layout in general would be up to whoever decides this stuff.

mr minecraft is over 9000!

its nice idea but i dislike the bg being white