Clavus

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is my final design.

As you can see after seeing several peoples designs i figured out that mine was not really appropriate so I went with a more better way, a bit like Hundred did.

To be honest i feel like you took some of my ideas and just plopped them in your pic :')

to be honest i did take an idea or 2 from yours because it looked so good but the rest is original and unintentional :V

The same style of picture.

The bars at the bottom and the top.

The smiley.

No offense, but what is original about your pic?

He has the top score bars.

OH WAIT.

Here is my final design.

As you can see after seeing several peoples designs i figured out that mine was not really appropriate so I went with a more better way, a bit like Hundred did.

To be honest i feel like you took some of my ideas and just plopped them in your pic :')

to be honest i did take an idea or 2 from yours because it looked so good but the rest is original and unintentional :V

The same style of picture.

The bars at the bottom and the top.

The smiley.

No offense, but what is original about your pic?

Everything.

Just because i may have used a similar idea dosnt mean i wanted to copy it.

And please dont start another arguement cause i swear i have been fighting with greens for the past week..

Edited by Pufulet

There won't be a public vote. Me and Mayco will be judging.

It'd be nice if everyone could (re)post their final entry before Friday so we have a good overview.

With or without all the fancy stuff on it, because i cant set up all that webpage stuff without assistance D:

Also final stuff

post-312-129547116238_thumb.png

( Left box = Changes + Top x maybe, right box = admin list )

Edited by Hundred2

Ok I've started something using Javascript.Everything is in the file, just click the html.

I've yet to add an array for the current players or something, but there is a problem with the arrays on the CSS, I'll fix that later if I have time.

(don't forget to enable the ActiveX thing on the top when you open the page or you won't see the javascript elements)

Not the best way to upload this, bah..:

http://filesmelt.com/dl/loading.zip

Edited by Chikennugget1

You should really clean up your code and remove the tables, this isn't the 90s anymore and script language is not used anymore it should be script type="text/javascript" and put all the styling into the css instead and use div id's and classes.

The styling is in the css file, the things that you can see just before the list of sentences is from the original source (garry made it I guess) and I preferred not touching his divs ands scripts as I'm not really able to do like him (my javascript is not very advanced).

Yes I'll reorganise the parts, but I hesitate to touch garry's messy code :/

And for the tables, I couldn't keep a good mini background for the loading sentences, so I cheated using this way :o (I learned CSS a lot with the tables anyway at school).

Edited by Chikennugget1