Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

While I love the idea of all of this, Ornom0n has certainly taken to abusing it, he not only repeatidly killed me and my friend (which is probably exceptable, he spammed lava all around our spawn so we died before we could even type, caused massive lag and took a long long time to sort out. Some rules should be in place about this surely

While I love the idea of all of this, Ornom0n has certainly taken to abusing it, he not only repeatidly killed me and my friend (which is probably exceptable, he spammed lava all around our spawn so we died before we could even type, caused massive lag and took a long long time to sort out. Some rules should be in place about this surely

It's all part of the faction wars. Mungol usually demands disbandment of the opposing faction before they stop. If you can't hold your ground, it's pretty much the only thing you can do.

It's all part of the faction wars. Mungol usually demands disbandment of the opposing faction before they stop. If you can't hold your ground, it's pretty much the only thing you can do.

Its not funny when you can't even type to disband or transfer leadership though, that sounds a bit stupid.

Its funny when you can't even type to disband or transfer leadership though, that sounds a bit stupid.

Fix'd.

Its funny when you can't even type to disband or transfer leadership though, that sounds a bit stupid.

Fix'd.

For you maybe it is, not for the person on the receiving end.

Is it just me or am I angering every single person with some kind of admin status here?

See what Squirrel said below.

Darkstar isn't angry.

For you maybe it is, not for the person on the receiving end.

It's not nice getting insults about your sexuality/personal hygienie just because you're winning.

Well then you're clearly doing your winning wrong.