Mr. Green Gaming

Minecraft - FACTION WARS

Clavus

man clavus, I had full armor and a sword I was in my own territory fighting garm. I got extreem amounts of damage and he didn't get damaged at all and yes I hit him, multiple times.

funny because when 3 of us with diamond swords and iron armor gang up on one of your unarmed guys he dosnt die even from hundreds of hits and we eventually get our asses kicked by punches?

Whats up with this damage reduction crap?

Amidst all the drama and wars, the Midnight Crew faction is too busy building awesome stuff.

I thought this was Faction Wars, not "Pretty Building Contest"

Prestige dude. It's all about the prestige! Every player and his mom wants to join our faction because of our awesome buildings.

Amidst all the drama and wars, the Midnight Crew faction is too busy building awesome stuff.

I thought this was Faction Wars, not "Pretty Building Contest"

Prestige dude. It's all about the prestige! Every player and his mom wants to join our faction because of our awesome buildings.

never seen your mom in the building :V

man clavus, I had full armor and a sword I was in my own territory fighting garm. I got extreem amounts of damage and he didn't get damaged at all and yes I hit him, multiple times.

funny because when 3 of us with diamond swords and iron armor gang up on one of your unarmed guys he dosnt die even from hundreds of hits and we eventually get our asses kicked by punches?

I have no idea pufu, really no idea and it kinda beats the whole idea of the war doesn't it.

I have no idea pufu, really no idea and it kinda beats the whole idea of the war doesn't it.

That's why I stopped playing this garbage... Full of glitches and shit.

PS: If you look at it from another perspective, it's a waste of time (unless you enjoy it). Even browsing some news website or looking over the internet is more productive than playing this...

Edited by Deluvas

That's why I stopped playing this garbage... Full of glitches and shit.

PS: If you look at it from another perspective, it's a waste of time (unless you enjoy it). Even browsing some news website or looking over the internet is more productive than playing this...

Well its not garbage :V you are

Damn, you sound a lot like Ywa :V

What you seem to forget is that playing games in general isn't very productive.

Two things:

Some people want blocks they can't get in the server, like netherrack. I've come up with a little system for this: give me one gold block (crafted from 9 gold bars) which I'll 'sacrifice' in exchange for a block of your desire.

Another thing is that apparently the live map has some ingame commands for people to hide themselves. Type "/dynmap hide" and "/dynmap show" in chat to toggle your visibility on the live map. This way you can still perform sneak attacks etc.

Edited by Darkstar
I am a spelling Nazi.