Mr. Green Gaming

So where were I missing...

You might not be interested in it, but I still want to share how did I do my days.

First of all I went for Malta in EC school, But mainly it was just activities like Beach, pools, karting, etc.

The school was a bit crappy but stil fun. Nothing newer I didn't get from the school. I passed the test and got in the highest class in the school High-inteimediate (there is also low-intermediate, but those two don't exist: there is Upper-Intermediate going after Interimediate, but High was equal to upper; Low was equal to interimediate). The test on Listening was crap so I got it *CRARHL* and didn't get Advanced, neither Upper. (No one got those, heh).

The whole thing in school was just about communicating with people on english. Only later when I asked them to teach us at least a bit of grammar, they included grammar aswell.

On Malta I met alot of friends: Turkish, German, Columbian, Italian, Norwegian, French. Other 80% of students were Russian funny.gif (that was unexpectable O_o).

Pssst, dont tell anyone!

You will be unlucky to read this

Really...

Other than that, for the whole time I got 2 girls where 1 of them was my girlfriend for a week (ohh, silly me!) and the other one just let me kiss her and touch her tits and ass. You are unlucky to read this funny.gif

After Malta I had 2 days for a break and so I played some games as much as I could, because I couldn't expect that I will leave so soon.

Later on, I realised that we will go to Belgium by car, so the path was like that: [Moscow > Velikiy Novgorod (for a night) > St.Petersburg] (by sealing on a ship) > Germany [berlin > Dusseldorf (for a night)] > Netherlands (we crossed just a veeery small territory of it) > Belgium.

Now I'm here... so... How about a meeting? biggrin.gif

Edited by Mr. Darkness

*Insert text rage here*

pics

and your englisch didn't improve

Pics are going to be later, when we will move to a different apartament and put the pc there. I'm writing from a laptop.

The whole thing in school was just about communicating with people on engish. Only later when I asked them to teach us at least a bit of grammar, they included grammar aswell.

We had 3 days of grammar. It was when I was on to leave tongue.gif

@Clavus, that's because no one has nothing to tell about his days. Look through the forums and you will find no threads about their everyday life. And what the "Safehouse" thread is about? It's about you telling about your everyday life. Mostly, I always have some to tell about it, but I guess you are not interested in anyone's everyday life.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

@Clavus, that's because no one has nothing to tell about his days. Look through the forums and you will find no threads about their everyday life. And what the "Safehouse" thread is about? It's about you telling about your everyday life. Mostly, I always have some to tell about it, but I guess you are not interested in anyone's everyday life.

I could make a topic about why I got fired at McDonald's, but people wouldn't believe me.

So. Girls that fit your description don't live in Holland. So you are damn lucky! :mr-green:

Welcome home, Mr. Darkness. :Y

Wait, do you live in Belgium now?

I live in Brussels now smile.gif

I'm staying for 3 years, was planning to learn french and work in McDonalds, for example. Need money for some stuff.

I was also planning to go in an university somewhere in Netherlands. If what, I'm going to visit Netherlands many times.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Welcome to the BENELUX! I have some advice for you:

The sexy bitchy school-girls live in Wallonia. They probably want a boy that's very nice-looking, does everything by the book and treats the girl well.

The horny loco girls live in Flanders. They probably want you to be able to express yourself, and ask a lot of attention.

The not-so-special but sense-making girls live in Holland. They want a guy like everyone else so you should behave like everyone else does.

Well, clearly, I don't fit with anyone. But for you, you can get them all.

Welcome to the BENELUX! I have some advice for you:

The sexy bitchy school-girls live in Wallonia. They probably want a boy that's very nice-looking, does everything by the book and treats the girl well.

The horny loco girls live in Flanders. They probably want you to be able to express yourself, and ask a lot of attention.

The not-so-special but sense-making girls live in Holland. They want a guy like everyone else so you should behave like everyone else does.

Well, clearly, I don't fit with anyone. But for you, you can get them all.

Lol'd.

I live in Brussels now smile.gif

I'm staying for 3 years, was planning to learn french and work in McDonalds, for example. Need money for some stuff.

I was also planning to go in an university somewhere in Netherlands. If what, I'm going to visit Netherlands many times.

Argh! Moving again?! That sucks man D: But you will make friends quickly since you are Mr. Darkness ;D