Mr. Green Gaming

Norway

Clavus

You know what makes it all unreal is that it could all be from a book.

I'm not trying to be funny here, but look how much he resembles Voldemort:

-Both him and Voldemort used to be good looking guys and very bright, however they both did it to hide the fact that they're mass murderers.

-Both him and Voldemort were working on their own, yet they managed to fool everybody and made their plan work perfectly.

-Both him and Voldemort turned BALD(ish) when they started killing.

-Both him and Voldemort did all this because of their own weird ideas of politics.

-Both him and Voldemort don't care WHO they kill, they just kill random people.

The difference is that Voldemort is cool and that Norwegian guy is NOT.

But seriously, imagine being on that island and seeing that guy with that ugly face suddenly start shooting. I can't, it would be my biggest nightmare.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Man, can some1 tell me how bad is it (1 to 10) if i kinda loled hard at this picture

http://pics.kuvaton.com/bshit/131167582992.jpg

That's not funny in any point of view.

OT:

I talked about this at home today, with sister, brother in law and granny.

I happen to work as a nightwatch on a camping on a somewhat peninsula, and granny said: "When I heard about that shooting, and they said some security people had been killed too, I tought about you.."

But yeah, if we'd all start thinking like that we could better just lock ourselves in our houses and never leave it, because death is lurking everywhere then..

Sick people are everywhere, a relative of yourself could be making a bomb in their shed.

Mostly these things are done by people of who no-one ever had expected such a thing.

There's talk of him being sent to Halden Fengsel, which whilst it is a maximum-security prison, is what they class as a 'humane prison' - so basically, they get cells with en-suite bathrooms, games consoles, flat screen TV's, etc.

I'm genuinely shocked they would even consider sending him to there, as the last thing he needs is a life of comfort, after commiting such atrocities.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/187791/20110727/oslo-norway-ander-breivik-prison-oslo-attacker.htm

It's common knowledge that the average MTA player isn't very intelligent or mature.

Thanks for your very intelligent and mature opinion.

And the Religion story, as I've read in Donald Down Under, I think personally religion is only good for having something to believe in to help make you stronger, but as also shown in the story, people use it to think that only THEY are right and everyone who thinks otherwise is stupid. Thus, war.

Edited by BlueYoshi97

It's common knowledge that the average MTA player isn't very intelligent or mature.

And the Religion story, as I've read in Donald Down Under, I think personally religion is only good for having something to believe in to help make you stronger, but as also shown in the story, people use it to think that only THEY are right and everyone who thinks otherwise is stupid. Thus, war.

I think your vision is a bit too black/white, of course some people think they are right but they are a minority.

If everyone thought they were right all the time not a single country would be operative. And that's why we have debates.

Even though someone is fully convinced that he is right they will reconsider subconsciously and maybe come to sence.

I think your vision is a bit too black/white, of course some people think they are right but they are a minority.

If everyone thought they were right all the time not a single country would be operative. And that's why we have debates.

Even though someone is fully convinced that he is right they will reconsider subconsciously and maybe come to sence.

Hai, communists dont like kapitalists, and kapitalists dont like communists, thats why we have diffrent langues. Hey, start posting some real shit, and stop trying to play sherlock.

I'm not saying everyone is like that, there are enough religious people who just use it to theirselves and don't care about the fact that other people don't do that. But there are certainly people who are convinced that their religion is best. And I don't think talking is gonna solve much in the Middle-East, however they should try if they didn't yet.