Mr. Green Gaming

Max Payne 3

Raptor

I want him to look like real Max Payne, who was made to look like the writer of Max Payne, Sami Järvi. Now does that man in Max Payne 3 look anything like him? No. Sure its ok if he gets fat, but to have a facial surgery?

Look at the difference between Max Payne 1 and Max Payne 2, they changed his face there too. It's a bit of artistic freedom. Nothing wrong with the Max Payne 3 face, it's all about the voice.

I want him to look like real Max Payne, who was made to look like the writer of Max Payne, Sami Järvi. Now does that man in Max Payne 3 look anything like him? No. Sure its ok if he gets fat, but to have a facial surgery?

Look at the difference between Max Payne 1 and Max Payne 2, they changed his face there too. It's a bit of artistic freedom. Nothing wrong with the Max Payne 3 face, it's all about the voice.

It's different because the graphics improved allowing the face to be more accurate. Now with in Max Payne 3, it would be possible to make Max look almost identifical to what he's supposed to be. They could do at least that for the respect towards Remedy, if they have any.

At least they kept part of the original music.

Edited by Nobana

What exactly is it 'supposed to be'. In every game it's modeled towards a different actor. Even in the graphic novels they're completely different. You're not really making a point here.

The first two games were a real fucked up mess: Drug taking, rape, self-harming, murder, hostage taking... And it was all brilliantly told. It was a real twist on anything else, especially the second game. It was like a paranoid insomniac had poured out their mind into code.

Whilst this game looks good, I think I agree with the comments that there is too much colour. The gap has been long enough that a semi-rehash wouldn't be uncalled for.

The contrast appears to be quite simple: Instead of listening to Joy Division, you're now listening to stuff like Ed Sheeran: Things are more tame/ attempting to be troubled, instead of genuinely being troubled.

Looks great, but merely a shadow of it's forefathers.

What exactly is it 'supposed to be'. In every game it's modeled towards a different actor. Even in the graphic novels they're completely different. You're not really making a point here.

They modeled him after the writer because they had no freaking budget for professional model. They did in part 2.

They modeled him after the writer because they had no freaking budget for professional model. They did in part 2.

He looks like Sami Järvi in MP2.

max-payne-3.jpeg

He looks like Sami Järvi in MP2.
*sigh*This is Sam Järvi, the writer, who Max was modeled after in the first game:400px-Sam_Lake.jpg

wait which one is from the game they look so alike

shit

SHIT

face reminded me off the first max payne

Max-Paynes-face.jpg

Thats the joke.

Edited by EmRA

Wait, hold it right there rockstar! This is going way too far, seriously, what they are doing wi-

Oh.

OH.

Yeah but I still got these other reasons to- What? Really?

Oh, well I guess I might still.. Wait, nope. No reason not to buy this game. Now if you'll excuse me I dropped my jaw somewhere..

• 2 weeks later...