Mr. Green Gaming

Max Payne 3

Raptor

Max Payne 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMLno_Hequ8&feature=g-vrec&context=G29afc82RVAAAAAAAADA

May 18th 2012

I am actually not the biggest Max Payne fan, but that's probably because I never played

one of the two games before. Max Payne I & II. But it looks interesting!

If there are any Max Payne fans out there it would be nice if you could sum his story up :)!

Edited by Raptor

And Rockstar Games have seriously raped Max Payne, nothing like the first two games, total discrace towards Remedy(the inventor and developer of MP1 & 2). I loved Max Payne 1 and 2 because they are simply great games, but this game just ruins the original spirit of Max Payne, RR just wants to milk money out of it.

First Americans raped/ruined the Max Payne movie, and now they are going to ruin the so called "sequel".

And Rockstar Games have seriously raped Max Payne, nothing like the first two games, total discrace towards Remedy(the inventor and developer of MP1 & 2). I loved Max Payne 1 and 2 because they are simply great games, but this game just ruins the original spirit of Max Payne, RR just wants to milk money out of it.

First Americans raped/ruined the Max Payne movie, and now they are going to ruin the so called "sequel".

i fucking agree..

I think it looks great, even if the story changed totally.

You can't stay for ever in a dark and sad city to cry about your dead wife and kid.

It might feel diffrent to the earlier story, but maybe the game needed a new image.

Maybe Max Payne needed a new image. I like Rambo Payne.

pic-8.jpg

Edited by Raptor

I think it looks great, even if the story changed totally.

You can't stay for ever in a dark and sad city to cry about your dead wife and kid.

It might feel diffrent to the earlier story, but maybe the game needed a new image.

Maybe Max Payne needed a new image. I like Rambo Payne.

Im saying that the game should still take place in New York, and the change of place might be a good thing. But as I said earlier this game has nothing to do with Max Payne exept the name. They have completely changed the looks of Max Payne (who was to be made to look like Sami Järvi, scriptwriter of Max Payne), and the gameplay is just like any other generic shooter.

Also, Max Payne didnt need a new image. How can you even fucking say that since you havent even played the original games?

Also, Max Payne didnt need a new image. How can you even fucking say that since you havent even played the original games?

I watched a Walkthroughs of both games. Indeed, watching a Walkthrough of the Game isn't like playing it and

indeed, I haven't heared about it when it came out (that would have been the best time to get excited about it and fell all in love with the game)

But as far as I think games can't keep their same theme for ever. No matter how great the first parts were.

They can't keep their old hero for ever, because the story would get boring after a while if the protagonist isn't developing in any kind of way. It's like Sam Fisher in Conviction when he wasn't that young and naive character anymore, he turned his back on his old life and tried to forget.

It's like Solid Snake in Guns of the Patriots when he thought that his life was a waste. A tool that never knew more than killing.

Both were great games and it is sad that they came to an end. Maybe I was too fast to judge Max Payne that way.

It just looked like Max Payne was changing like Fisher and Snake did :/

• 2 weeks later...

Raptor I can see your point, but the previous Max Payne games were pretty much focused around the noir setting. Changing that would simply creating another franchise. Take OFP1 and OFP:Dr for example.

Battlefield 2142 and Battlefield 2.

Same franchise but different settings.

\:V/

Battlefield isn't a story based franchise.

• 4 weeks later...