Mr. Green Gaming

Max Payne 3

Raptor

It does look nice I must admit, it most surely will be worth playing, perhaps I'll even buy it if the price is around 30 euros.

I hope that the cover system doesnt mean that the gameplay gets slow/campish, since MP is supposed to be fast-paced.

The plot seems boring too, running after some crime boss' trophy wife doesnt seem as interesting as the revenge- and lovestories of old Max Payne.

Edited by Nobana

Might as well translate the whole article from Pelit

Dunno about the plot, it's a wait-and-see thing for me. I'm rather positive that it's not just running after a lady though. Rockstar doesn't tend to have shit stories in their games. The covering system seems minimal if you have checked any of the trailers. Good for checking out whats going on before changing everyone's blood type to lead

Here, have a gif

MaxPayne3_SHAKYCAM_Euphoria_Shootdodge_Grenade_physicswoo.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Max Payne 3 PC System Specifications

Operating System: Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3

Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ – i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ – FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ

RAM: 2GB – 16GB

Video Card: NVIDIA® 8600 GT 512MB VRAM – NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 2GB VRAM / Radeon HD 3400 512MB VRAM – Radeon HD 7970 3GB VRAM

Sound Card: 100% Direct X 9.0 compatible – Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live

HDD Space: 35 GB <--- wat.

DVD Drive

Edited by CarPileUp

I never thought last stand was that bad, and the thing they apparently have in MP3 seems alright.

Some multiplayer gameplay, god DAMN that looks fluid:

lol @ the failed grenade throws. Fucking controllers :V

At first I thought the aiming looked extremely clunky and ugly.

Then I realised it was on the console.

And then I realised it's Rockstar, who gave us GTA IV on PC.

Hmpf, not too happy with Max Payne 3's story so far. Started out pretty well but it ended up being riddled with plotholes and general stupid screenplay. There were a few moments were the writers seemed... uninspired. Plus there are a lot of moments that you could play rather than watching a cutscene. The game only seems to give you control when people start shooting.

The bullet time is better than ever though.