Mr. Green Gaming

MC Server Suggestions

Dr.Minky

Okay, how about this.. Next map reset, the server gets taken down for X amount of time (a month?) (in which time we'd get NO people spamming on the forums) and the MC server can have a big re-think, since it's causing so much hastle and each time it's is just almost the exact same thing put up with a new map and each time has the same problems and feel to it

mc is loved by all, 1 month down is at least a fourth of all players gone ...

This server can't handle 40 slots, it's ridiculous to have that many, fair play it's popular but stop denying yourself Clavus that it's ok? Why is permissions also not 'suitable' for this server? It's easy to setup and could open you into alot of beneficial plugins like simple reserve slots to sell, or even other stuff. There's ALOT of stuff that could be added that would never be classed as 'gameplay' killing

10 power is still TOO MUCH, when will you realise this, this is faction wars not make a "pretty castle because we have so many members and dont have to worry"

Finally can we add some sort of teleport to spawn command please, it would be pretty handy for all...

Corby this is most probably the first time I am going to agree with you as I have been stuck up and stubborn. As you may know when you raided us I just took it and went MEH and re built instead of going WTF YOU PRICK!! then spamming the forums.

I agree with Dr. Minky that the Server has to be calmed down the same ideas that you have also. If Clavus does or Ywa close the server down for a while it will bring a new shift to the forums and server. Lets say the average amount of players that join each day is 40 about 37 are MC players.

It's about time Clavus listened and took advice ( I know he it at Uni with all his tests etc... but so are you and Darkstar )

CHANGE IS NEEDED!! - New plug ins and teleport sounds great!

Also a whitelist is needed with reserved slots for a price this increasing the amount of money needed to pay for the server then run a Battlefield3 Server Shhh....

Max faction power limit = 100.

After 10 players, each further player's power doesn't count towards the faction's land claimability, but he can still lose that 10 power if killed.

IE Blackbird have 100 members. One day, 20 of them are online. We kill them all 10 times and their power falls to 90 land claimed out of -100 power out of a possible 100 power.

As the big factions rarely have even a half of their members on at one time, it would allow them to still be raided, whilst also giving them the higher man power needed to complete more ambitious build projects.

It might also encourage players to start up their own factions and not stay in mediocrity. We get complaints that we only attack new players - but the way the server's going. The only players we can attack are all relatively new. Because all the other players in game are in super factions that are untouchable.

IMO, we keep our land claim to power very reasonable. There is often 2-4 of us online, and if you got in and killed us, you could claim all our stuff. That is by choice. We have a lot of friends with MC accounts and could easily pull a blackbird or prodiguild and no one could ever raid us. But what is the point? It's boring, it's not in the PVP mentality and it doesn't belong on a faction WARS server. This isn't a fucking build me a bear workshop.

As for monetising the MC server. To me, it's an obvious way to score some easy income for minimal effort. Depends how much you want to bring in more money.

I really don't have any other hosting options right now (external services means having to pay more dosh).

We don't have a premium service for Minecraft because it'll require quite a bit of coding, plus there's not much I can think of in terms of features (haven't seen reserved slots plugins work like I want them to). The Green-Coins pages will have to be revised first.

IMO, we keep our land claim to power very reasonable. There is often 2-4 of us online, and if you got in and killed us, you could claim all our stuff. That is by choice. We have a lot of friends with MC accounts and could easily pull a blackbird or prodiguild and no one could ever raid us. But what is the point? It's boring, it's not in the PVP mentality and it doesn't belong on a faction WARS server. This isn't a fucking build me a bear workshop.

The shit you say, awesomeo, is just too funny. xD

Luke Nukem shut the fuck up and go play Battlefield - I honestly couldn't give two shits about what you say about me. Don't talk shit and then when I come to TNT you and raid you, you hide on the world's tallest platform. I know, this is minecraft and you're pussying out - What's to say about you in real life?

I also suggest to bring back claiming in The Nether and in The End. I'm not just saying this because I have access to both - I'm saying this mostly because it's really not: "Anarchy" when you can't claim in the Nether. My perspective would be that it's every man/faction for him/herself.

Edited by Drainal

Luke Nukem shut the fuck up and go play Battlefield - I honestly couldn't give two shits about what you say about me. Don't talk shit and then when I come to TNT you and raid you, you hide on the world's tallest platform. I know, this is minecraft and you're pussying out - What's to say about you in real life?

Not cool, got a lot of growing up to do dude

I also suggest to bring back claiming in The Nether and in The End. I'm not just saying this because I have access to both - I'm saying this mostly because it's really not: "Anarchy" when you can't claim in the Nether.

Its turned off because people claim nether / ender portals and block off access to it and claim the things like blaze spawners which are really needed. People rarely stay in the nether anyway,

Edited by Dr.Minky

Sorry Drainal you win you have hurt my feelings so much don't TNT me Minecraft is my life NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Please don't babe it will ruin my social life on MC :C

Tbh if you didn't give a shit about what I say about you why do you still come back for more and try and pretend you are a badman inside of a 14 year olds body....? Pussying out on Minecraft? Do you read what you actually put before you just write a bullshit of an argument. In real life I am older than you, have a social life and also commit to other topics on the forums instead of Minecraft. So why don't you run off to Minecraft and your precious little base that none of us give a fuck about and wank all over your keyboard because of it's awesomeness.

Bed time little boy.

Edited by Luke Nukem