Mr. Green Gaming

The Nato/Russia War Warning.

Dr.Minky

"If NATO suddenly takes military actions against Abkhazia and South Ossetia, acting solely in support of Tbilisi, this will mean a declaration of war on Russia," Russian Ambassador. The aggressive expansion of NATO has brought the world more close to a third world war than it has ever been before. This stern warning came years before NATO´s aggression against Libya and its undeclared war in Syria and Pakistan.

Following the recent deployment of US troops to Uganda, and military threats directed against Pakistan, the armed forces of NATO, Russia and China have never been as close to open and all out conflict as today. War plans from Nato have been leaked that include the release of biological warfare agents designed to kill millions if not billions of people. The NATO strategists rely on their ability to sue for peace when the coming conflict is at it's highest, to call for the establishment of a “New World Order” under the pretext of preventing the destruction of the planet and civilization as we know it. Last year plans were also leaked from America for a global war against Russia in the event of a case like this, which doesn't help the situation at all.

A recent and sobering report of the Russian Intelligence Service FSB, details the fact that the USA and NATO are currently planning and actively preparing for all out war on all continents. After the recent meeting between Russian P.M. Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Huan Jintao, both Russian and Chinese military forces have been placed on highest alert.

You guys should SERIOUSLY read some of these articles, if something isn't true then I'm sorry I'm just posting what I can find, don't mean to misinform anyone: (Ill be updating this as more pops up, theres not much about it yet)

http://www.rense.com/general83/natoh.htm

^ definately read this

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22349

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/8834040/US-forces-massing-on-Afghanistan-Pakistan-border.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/u-s-israel-launch-new-phase-of-cyber-warfare.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8809028/Nuclear-Israel-is-a-threat-to-Middle-East-says-Turkeys-Erdogan.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/04/usa-china-idUSL3E7L40IA20111004

Basically depending on how Nato plan their moves in the next few weeks, theres a slim chance that it could spark a global war, though obviously with anything you read theres going to be exaggeration and such so I genuinely don't know HOW serious it is. America and China obviously wouldn't want a war and would try and stop it cause it would be bad for the both of them, but America has a funny way of handling things, things are pretty bad as it is..

If there were a global war I think (Correct me if i'm wrong, I'm far from an expert on this) it would plan out like this

USA - Nato - Europe (UK, France, Holland etc) - Israel - Japan - South Korea

China - Iran - Russia - North Korea - The middle east - Africa - Venezuela

So far: America are at war with Iran and have began huge military maneuvers and air strikes. Iran is at war with Israel. Turkey have gotten involved, backing up Nato. China has already warned USA of a trading war if they aren't careful.

Please discuss anything about it here or your opinions on the matter and what you think about it.

NOTE: Just to be clear i'm not a person thats prone to like 'conspiracies' and all that jazz, as I said this is just potentially very bad so good to talk about it imo :D

Edited by Dr.Minky

NATO cant do shit atm look how bad the euro is doing...

besides we all know the real threat is from China

Exactly. Not to mention how wealthy China is at the minute! Theyre one of the few countries that are doing well.. The most powerful country in my opinion, America is dropping.. :V Though obviously America is better armed in terms of soldiers (particularly civilians with experience using guns), biological nuclear and other similar weapons are a different matter.

Edited by Dr.Minky

what you think about the so called race to dominate the sky? russia, usa and nato said that they are prepared to send shuttles with guns to 'prevent' an attack from other world economic powers. besides the wars happening at the moment we could have one more, being stopped above our heads,, which puts at risk communication satelites

and every transportation related to gps system, etc..

I would say that Russia and China would be the strongest allies by far. Then North Korea following behind with an extremely skilled air force that could easily dog fight with tactical maneuvers that would put the British Air Force to shame. Moving on from what a bunch of Koreans do in their spare time. I would just like to say China is growing stronger by the day as America becomes weaker. A new debt ceiling for America is being signed so that most of the American Debt is being sold to China. With this comes great consequences knowing that China want to become a world super power, this has just given them a bridge to walk over allowing them to easily take over when they see they see necessary. I know that if WW3 did happen to kick off we wouldn't be round for long and we might as well hand ourselves as no one and I mean NO ONE would want to live in times like people did in WW2 and WW1. My mother told me to stop being a twat and reading shit online ( Yes I go over the top ) But wait, Isn't it better to know what is going on around you or pretend everything is going to be fine and accept the lies your government are drip feeding you, Yes we know them as scare tactics. Anyway back to Russia the almighty Bear and China the awakening dragon blardy blar etc... Russia = Big Population China = Big Population and a lot of wealth not forgetting that they run and mostly contribute to the trading market and the rare materials market. With the population count it would be easy to gather soldiers for war, even though we know in Russia it's compulsorily that you have to join the army if you are not staying on for higher education, even after leave HE you still have to join up and serve for your country. Well China what can we say, massive population, then you the farmers. The farmers have always been known as the land bearers and also the second army. Equation: Farmers + Weapons of any sort, some random gear and a helmet + Marching to war = More men to fight. There has always been a saying that if you gathered all the able men and gave the correct gear, China could march around the world and conquer it even if it resulted in tonnes of blood shed.

In the end we know that WW3 would be one of the most stupidest things to have happened in our time. The riots in London, psssh please they are just a random street fight to what will happen, Food shortages, mass panic buying, water shortages, electricity shortages we all know what the possibilities are so why do they do this to us? To make us live in fear? Or to control us and know that they have us wrapped round their fingers.

I know this might not make any sense to you, but I am rather tired -_- My friend Dr. Minky and I are talking on Skype about as I have been feeding him some rather good information, even if he thinks I am talking bullshit 24/7 ( Which I am sometimes )

Peace.

Edited by Luke Nukem

Haha, no developed nation is stupid enough to go to war with another developed nation in this day and age. Economies are too entangled. And I don't think America is going to invade any country any time soon either, seeing as they're pulling out of Iraq.

"US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike" "U.S. & Israel Launch New Phase Of Cyber Warfare" "US forces 'massing on Afghanistan-Pakistan border" All of this is in the past 2 weeks

I thought they were pulling out, certainly doing a shit job of it! I think they need to slow down a bit.. WW3 would be the stupidest thing ever, I don't see why they'd let it happen over it. Besides I mean what about Guild Wars 2? And Skyrim?! Who would play it then! Heartless. And people would die too I guess

Then North Korea following behind with an extremely skilled air force that could easily dog fight with tactical maneuvers that would put the British Air Force to shame.

Peace.

If you think North Korea is actually capable to fight a war, with a starving population and cold-war technology, you're ill informed. South Korea alone could take on NK and win, since they have a modern and developed military.

Haha, no developed nation is stupid enough to go to war with another developed nation in this day and age. Economies are too entangled. And I don't think America is going to invade any country any time soon either, seeing as they're pulling out of Iraq.

"US Gives Israel Green Light For Iran Strike" "U.S. & Israel Launch New Phase Of Cyber Warfare" "US forces 'massing on Afghanistan-Pakistan border" All of this is in the past 2 weeks

Sensationalist news. Countries that don't like each other threaten and sabotage all the time. Nobody is willing to dive into another war. Even cyber-warfare isn't an option for a very simple reason, the user wouldn't be able to defend himself against a counter-attack. So no country is willing to set a premise.

Nothing's going to happen. For the sole reason of what Clavus said about a lot of these countries economies. The only war that will probably happen in the next 10 or so years is the war America will fight to try to stay on top of everybody else. Which, me being American, think that will ultimately fail. And we're too busying trying to pick on weaker nations that we know we can beat in any type of battle. We won't ever step up to fight a power like Russia or China unless we find a way to turn every other nation against them. Which again, will ultimately fail.

America has a large war economy which means that there is an unhealthy amount of people benefiting from it. The coming decades will be interesting, as the USA will have to either fight more in more conflicts to justify its defense budget, or shift its priorities to other industries. But that means they'll first need a capable political system, the fact that people still vote for Republicans shows that it's not.

America has a large war economy which means that there is an unhealthy amount of people benefiting from it. The coming decades will be interesting, as the USA will have to either fight more in more conflicts to justify its defense budget, or shift its priorities to other industries. But that means they'll first need a capable political system, the fact that people still vote for Republicans shows that it's not.

The two party system has killed us and will continue to kill us in the future. We call ourselves United but we have two political parties constantly opposing each other?

US politics always seems crazy to me.. Now I'm not saying that the UK government is the best at all, but at least the parties actually try and win based on their principles and such whereas whenever I see American politics they just seem to be slagging the other people off and insulting eachother without saying barely anything about their principles!

Is it the fact we think things are bullshit or is that we are just not wanting things to happen so we call false to everything...? 100% is a bit of a laugh I think I should re post the face palm video. 100% is like saying there will never be conflict or a war between other countries, Jesus.

Carrying on, I would just like to say Russia and China are trying to put a stop to NATO. -_-

+ Most of the History Russia did use to teach the young in the governmental schooling system corrupted the young during the Cold War. The Cold War was rather close to becoming an all out nuclear War, let alone the blue and red dice which luckily kept us here now. 1991 was the reason for the end of the Cold War as Soviet Russia collapsed. If The Cold War carried on then the Atomic bomb would of been used especially on Russia, as Russia wasn't very good at coming back with retaliation they would of been screwed over with the possibility of having radiated land for years to come. Wait... What does Russia have what America wants? It beings with O and has caused more death than it's worth. I see that everything happens in the world is for a reason. Americans reason = Greed and power to become the best. Russia = Also Greed and power. U.K = Rich and Power. Before any of this kicked off the U.K was one of the richest countries, but the recovery from WW1 and WW2 screwed us over meaning that Edward Heath the Prime Minister at the time made the U.K join the Commonwealth which killed us.

Edited by Luke Nukem

Ohh... hmm... Russia + war... What can I say? I take place in this thread...

No comment. All I can say is all this article is 100% bullshit.

If you guys never attempted to watch for the things like:

-Our history

-Our premier-minister V. V. Putin, thanks to who the most of the bad things were prevented.

-We do have attempts on war? Rly? Wow, thats some interesting information I need to know.

Uhm. Not that I want to offense your country or anything like that, I would just like to ask, what kind of shit does the Sovinist propaganda machine feed for you?

Lets see:

-Your history, which I will give only one example, since Im not so keen on Russian history: attacking Finland in November 1939, which started when you shot your own country and said it was Finland = excuse to attack.

-Well, I kinda like Putin. Though I have seen what kind of image the press gives of Putin in Russia.

-Remember Georgia few years back?

Just wanted to say that Russia aint the best example of a peaceful country.

Edited by Nobana

Ohh... hmm... Russia + war... What can I say? I take place in this thread...

No comment. All I can say is all this article is 100% bullshit.

If you guys never attempted to watch for the things like:

-Our history

-Our premier-minister V. V. Putin, thanks to who the most of the bad things were prevented.

-We do have attempts on war? Rly? Wow, thats some interesting information I need to know.

Uhm. Not that I want to offense your country or anything like that, I would just like to ask, what kind of shit does the Sovinist propaganda machine feed for you?

Lets see:

-Your history, which I will give only one example, since Im not so keen on Russian history: attacking Finland in November 1939, which started when you shot your own country and said it was Finland = excuse to attack.

-Well, I kinda like Putin. Though I have seen what kind of image the press gives of Putin in Russia.

-Remember Georgia few years back?

Remember Geprgia few years back? SURE! We helped the South Osetia, when Georgia attacked them with no reason killing every single human on their way? What for? For their territory and nothing else! Probably, Russians came to help the South Osetia and ofc, their dumb president stopped the attack, starting to eat his tie just in front of the camera, yeah I perfectly remember this. Also I remember how when mom and her daughter came to USA and told about the incident in their small country from the side of Georgia. The showman didn't listen to them, ignoring them. He even actually spoke about the bullshit that kinda Russia attacked South Osetia and Georgia.

When USSR attacked your country, Nobana, USSR attacked not Finland only. I agree, it was a dumb thing to do from Russia. Poland also was under attack that time. Now something about real fact. Listen, what would have happened if Hitler took over the world? The other fact... When the war had stopped, USSR provided every single county which they attacked and which were under attack of Hitler with their resources, though I understand, that you wouldnt forgive for all the killing from the side of Stalin, who was a very cruel man, even with his country.

Russia might not be a peaceful country when it was USSR. If you think the same nowadays, then that's kinda sucky - indeed everyone will be scared.

Edited by Mr. Darkness

When USSR attacked your country, Nobana, USSR attacked not Finland only. Poland also was under attack that time. But listen, what would have happened if Hitler took over the world? The other fact... When the war had stopped, USSR provided every single county which they attacked and which were under attack of Hitler with their resources, though I understand, that you wouldnt forgive for all the killing from the side of Stalin, who was a very cruel man, even with his country.

Russia might not be a peaceful country when it was USSR. If you think the same nowadays, then that's kinda sucky - indeed everyone will be scared.

Okay, I'll take your word on Georgia, but I certainly will not accept that. Just proves how succesfull USSR was in their propaganda after the war. Do they teach that shit stuff at school?

Indeed, USSR did not attack Finland only. Hitler and Stalin had agreed not to attack on each other at that time and had split Europe in to provinces which they would then let each other conquer and rule. USSR did not attack Eastern Europe or Finland to fight Hitler, but to get more territory.

When a country of the Eastern Bloc had riots/etc. about things like democracy, freedom of speech or about living conditions, USSR supressed those riots, mostly with violence.

E: Lets get this thread back to Nato/Russia, shall we.

Edited by Nobana

When a country of the Eastern Bloc had riots/etc. about things like democracy, freedom of speech or about living conditions, USSR supressed those riots, mostly with violence.

E: Lets get this thread back to Nato/Russia, shall we.

1 point: I know slavs were always violent, but only if you would really piss them off.

And yeah, lets get back to topic...

-rambling-

http://www.rense.com/general83/natoh.htm

^ definately read this

Russia warning NATO that it shouldnt attack Russia when it's in a war. No fucking shit. This is about the Georgia conflict.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22349

Ofcourse NATO has a plan incase a war breaks out with Russia. Hell, the US even has a LAW that states they will invade The Hague if an american soldier is on trial there.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/8834040/US-forces-massing-on-Afghanistan-Pakistan-border.html

The US wants to attack militia forces in Pakistan, Pakistani government doesnt want them to and defend says it will defend its country.

Fair enough.

Poulation reduction... Really?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/u-s-israel-launch-new-phase-of-cyber-warfare.html

Dont see what this has to do with WW3. Governments have been hacking eachother for years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8809028/Nuclear-Israel-is-a-threat-to-Middle-East-says-Turkeys-Erdogan.html

Diplomatic disagreement

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/04/usa-china-idUSL3E7L40IA20111004 (finally! a proper source!)

Trade war

-rambling-

Edited by Navo