Mr. Green Gaming

The Nato/Russia War Warning.

Dr.Minky

We shall see. The news is full of lies and a way of the government to control you mindless puppets. If anyone actually follows the government they need help, I take an interest in the news and the government just to see how much shit they feed us :L

I will finish on a quote: When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

Edited by Luke Nukem

We shall see. The news is full of lies and a way of the government to control you mindless puppets. If anyone actually follows the government they need help, I take an interest in the news and the government just to see how much shit they feed us :L

I will finish on a quote: When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.

When the people are the government, there is common sense.

Governments are far less capable then people think. They're still just an organization of people that do their jobs.

I don't know which is more "being a mindless puppet:" Sheepishly following all news like undeniable facts, or paranoidically looking for wars, terrorism, alien attacks and/or poorly dressed hobos with silly hats in every single possible source of media. Yeah, I'm raging against the system because I want to be original! Some guy told it to me!

Thinking with your own brain may be hard and confusing for some people, but it's worth it.

I don't know if its true or not, I know a lot of it IS true e.g about the war plans leaked and biological weapons from israel etc, as far as how Russias warning went down I'm pretty sure it was quickly dealt with (Russia has THE best naval ships in the world and the best nuclear weapons, I'm sure they would listen to them). I'm not a conspiracy guy Baconeer, nor do I appreciate you implying I'm stupid, as I said at the very start, I highly doubt that anything would happen from this, but it's still good and at LEAST very interesting to talk about these things.. If I were to post half of the crap about this on the internet like the HAARP Turkey conspiracy and crap like that then fair enough.

In terms of people getting on Russia, Russia is a great country. I fully support them on the Georgia situation a few years back, they were WELL within their rights, the media twisted it to make Russia seem agressive as things have been tense ever since the cold war. (edit: to anyone that didn't know, Georgians attacked people at a peace protest and killed a few thousand people so they strolled in and sorted it out, the same as any other decent country would do) End of topic, cudos to Russia!!

And yes BlueYoshi, the human race is doomed to its own demise unless people buck their ideas up, hopefully with the amount of stuff going on lately things will start looking up like with occupy wall street and the restructure of government thats going on.. Check out this video about the Occupy The World movement that is happening, it really puts to light about how twisted the inbalance of power in the world is becoming. Brighter future ahead hopefully,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Nei3zRd8E

It shows how hypocritical the American government is..

Edited by Dr.Minky

(Russia has THE best naval ships in the world and the best nuclear weapons, I'm sure they would listen to them).

AAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH!

Russians dont have the skill or education to build advanced warships, which is why they buy them from France, whose warships are quite equal to other countries ships, iirc.

Also, they dont have the best nuclear weapons in the world.

Edited by Nobana

(Russia has THE best naval ships in the world and the best nuclear weapons, I'm sure they would listen to them).

AAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH!

Russians dont have the skill or educationto build advanced warships, which is why they buy them from France, whose warships are quite equal to other countires ships, iirc.

Also, they dont have the best nuclear weapons in the world.

Y U QUESTION EVERY DETAIL. Fine, 'they have nuclear weapons', there.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_cruiser_Moskva I believe its THE largest non-flight deck war ship in the world, unless more have been made recently by other countries.

This should be a discussion about the government and the occupy wall street thing instead now I think, probably nothings gonna happen from the whole Israel situation and thats much more interesting :V