Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

Female_Dovahkinn.jpg

^Female for awesamness.

"Skyrim was once the land of many butterflies. Now, not so much."

Welcome in Skyrim Corner, stranger! Sit down, take a glass of skooma, and tell us the stories of your last quests.

But use spoiler tags, good lady or sir! The walls have ears in this country, there's Dark Brotherhood and Thieves everywhere... we don't want any bad people to hear about shocking things. So if you have breaking news for us, tell us all, but conversate with spoiler tags!

Also... WHY I DO HAVE A LOVELY ROOM AVAILABLE, FOR A MERE.... 40 GOLD A NIGHT.

Are you interested? =)

Edited by BlueYoshi97

Mine is now chopping wood.

Can you/him/her actually chop down trees?

Unfortunately not, you can chop only small pieces of wood in half in preset places.

Aha.

Oh well, makes sense. I know myself, if it would be possible, I would probably start chopping down every tree in the game until there aren't any left, just to annoy myself. So I'm happy the function's not in it then. :mr-green:

They aren't crap, they're nice. Nothing high-end, just good. Like I said, it's an open world, you can explore everything in the map without loading times (well okay, there's a short loading screen when you enter a city).

Anyway it's simply dumb to judge a game by its looks. Minecraft looks like utter shit, but it's still a good game.