Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

I am dissapoint:

I arrived in Blackreach and I was like OMG BETHESDA THIS IS THE BEST AREA IN ANY VIDEOGAME EVER! But my dream of fantasy-coming-true got ruined when I noticed the Falmer or however those things are called. Fuck you Bethesda, you make such a magnificent beautiful place, and then you fill it with the same damn completely onoriginal enemies I've been slaughtering for the past few hours?

How could you do this to me? I've been through all this trouble, fighting thousands of metal spiders and boring little elder trolls, only to find a key to the actual entrance, and I'm like "Wow I'm here, this is it, this is the moment, I, me, moi, am the one to enter this shit, and only me. Woohoo!" and then apperentally all those stupid things already got in.

I blame my attention span. This quest is too brutal for me. I keep telling myself "I wanna finish this in one go and also leave no single place undiscovered and I'm not going to pee or cure my hunger until I'm outta here", so after an hour I'm like "God damnit not another fucking area, end this fucking dungeon already, oh finally up above must be the chest of importanceness, now I only need to unlock 5000 gates and I'm there, yay, wait this is just the opening to the actual beginning, oh great here I am and wait there's another entrance to the Sewers can't skip that shit of course, I'll just start running now oh great beautiful sewers now gimme the Elder Scroll or whatever I'm here for, maybe through this fucking door... no this is the MOTHERFUCKING PUMP STATION, as if I haven't seen enough fucking pumps for the last fucking hours. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

And then I ragequit. Should have done that earlier. Maybe the ruins will appeal to me more tommorow, after another dose of ritalin.

Edited by BlueYoshi97
  • 3 weeks later...

Multiplayer? Damn, I'm still not even done with the Main Quest yet, and I haven't done a single Side Quest yet either. Even though I have been playing it every evening until a week ago, but now I'll pick it up again.

I think I'll be done before 2013, hopefully people are still playing multiplayer then.