Mr. Green Gaming

The Skyrim Corner (Use Spoiler Tags!)

BlueYoshi97

You evil person. ;-( I'd rather keep playing hide-and-seek with them.

I found a misleading waysign yesterday. Somewhere on the road to Soltitude, I could go left or right. The waysign said pretty much all places were to the left, including Markarth, and only once place on the right: Markarth. Soltitude wasn't on it, even though it was on all the previous waysigns.

So I took the path on the right, and indeed, I followed the road until the next way-sign, which pointed Markarth back to the way I came from, and Soltitude the way I was going. Maybe they hope some people will go back and forth that road until eternity.

Also,

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow is a Crowning Moment Of Awesam.

I just made it out of the Thalmor Ambassy by the skin of my teeth.

I got busted in the first interior-area, but managed to sneak out of their sight immediately, and eventually made it out. Then I just put off all my clothes to have the least weight possible and went unseen through the door with the guard standing right in front of it. Then, downstairs at the prison, it got really tense, especially since two elves from upstairs suddenly appeared to look for me.

I managed to get around that place with 4 guards walking around randomly, pickpocket someone's trapdoor key and got through the trapdoor, but wow... it really felt like a relief that I managed to get outta there without being seen.

I might sound like the master right now, but it took me 3 hours in total to find out where the fuck I had to go in the Thalos Embassy. I initially thought it would be impossible to get through the door with the guard standing in front of it, because... there was a guard standing in front of it.

Oh well, guess it's worth it. Because NOW I know that the alternative Mary's don't know shit about dragons. Yay!