Mr. Green Gaming

Questions and Discussion

but going through cades would mean no chance to the zombies in some maps just saying....

It also means people can come out, and there will be an Uber rapist waiting for them. :)

i know there are many dumb people but usually not that dumb

I did - it's actually very difficult to categorize they who reach their knowledge, as this is based on conceptions, which simply makes it impossible for simple humans. In fact, we're are equally dumb by ourselves, and the way we chose shows us the wisdom we want to find.

Maybe you agree then, or you have not read the subtitle of this topic - otherwise you don't understand your own conceptions.

but going through cades would mean no chance to the zombies in some maps just saying....

It also means people can come out, and there will be an Uber rapist waiting for them. :)

I did - it's actually very difficult to categorize they who reach their knowledge, as this is based on conceptions, which simply makes it impossible for simple humans. In fact, we're are equally dumb by ourselves, and the way we chose shows us the wisdom we want to find.

Maybe you agree then, or you have not read the subtitle of this topic - otherwise you don't understand your own conceptions.

fear of dying usually makes the humans stay inside of the cade

fear of dying usually makes the humans stay inside of the cade

:lol:

Keep dreaming Reiska.

Headshot multiplier is 1.3? Does not sound too encouraging to always try to shoot head but ok.

About people debating over no collision cades for humans when pressing a button, if that would happen may I suggest only allowing that to happen during wave breaks.

Edited by Pufulet

hey guys know on pufu's video on the update is all the guns left handed or is it just him?,cause it looks retarded :)

Sadly its a side effect of incorrect compatibility of clientside hands with flipped css models. Still searching for a possible fix for that (non CSS models are right handed)

hey guys know on pufu's video on the update is all the guns left handed or is it just him?,cause it looks retarded :)

Sadly its a side effect of incorrect compatibility of clientside hands with flipped css models. Still searching for a possible fix for that (non CSS models are right handed)

I wonder why VALVe made the standart model left handed.

A suggestion:

Maybe melee weapons could be gained from different sources?

Plank for crates;

Frying pan from kitchens;

Pipe from cars;

Crowbar from cake;

and cake from a lie?

Pressing E on them (Even tho, not sure if this suggestion was already on board, or if you are going to do that sort of stuff already)

Edited by Mr. Darkness

Some people will like it:

• Imported updated prop dragging from zs3. Now cading should be easy as hell :o
  • Fixed so called 'long arms bug' for zombies. Zombies no longer can hit you from insane distance
  • Removed Ethereal's teleportation (need to replace it with something)
  • Reworked clientside hands so they should no longer crash player if he switched weapons very often
  • Changed Fast Zombie's actual size to fit the model
  • Imported thirdperson mode for zombies (C button)

About Ethereals:

Since they no longer can teleport, I have a small idea how to make them a bit useful.

When player presses alt attack - Ethereal will 'disguise' as human (NOTE: it looks like a human model with Ethereal's animations)

Of course it will not work when player is alone, unless humans are really blind.

But when horde strikes again - its hard to tell is that a zombie or just a human.

Still thinking about should Ethereal drop his disguise when he attacks or not. Ideas?

About Ethereals:

Since they no longer can teleport, I have a small idea how to make them a bit useful.

When player presses alt attack - Ethereal will 'disguise' as human (NOTE: it looks like a human model with Ethereal's animations)

Of course it will not work when player is alone, unless humans are really blind.

But when horde strikes again - its hard to tell is that a zombie or just a human.

Still thinking about should Ethereal drop his disguise when he attacks or not. Ideas?

NYET!

Take Wraith from ZS 3.0, job done.

• Imported updated prop dragging from zs3. Now cading should be easy as hell :o
  • Fixed so called 'long arms bug' for zombies. Zombies no longer can hit you from insane distance
  • Reworked clientside hands so they should no longer crash player if he switched weapons very often
  • Changed Fast Zombie's actual size to fit the model
  • Imported thirdperson mode for zombies (C button)

About Ethereals:

I think an ethereal that can disguise as human is a very interesting idea.

I think an ethereal that can disguise as human is a very interesting idea.

There's a spah creepin' round'ere.

That Engineer is a spy!

Yes, good idea :3

Edited by Guest