Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

Now look, there are plenty of IW admins, because ZS & IW admins are admins on ALL GMod servers, and if you cant remember who is an admin then:

• nl.gif Clavus
  • nl.gif Ywa
  • nl.gif RatMan
  • nl.gif Mayco
  • eu.gif Aiur
  • eu.gif Deluvas
  • eu.gif ERROR 401
  • eu.gif Chikennugget
  • eu.gif Chainsawman17
  • eu.gif Sacrifical
  • eu.gif Dusty
  • nl.gif Hundred2

So don't just go saying about me, Sacrifical & Hundred not being on, because there are more admins you could ask to come in-game :P

Edited by ERROR 401

Now look, there are plenty of IW admins, because ZS & IW admins are admins on ALL GMod servers, and if you cant remember who is an admin then:

• nl.gif Clavus
  • nl.gif Ywa
  • nl.gif RatMan
  • nl.gif Mayco
  • eu.gif Aiur
  • eu.gif Deluvas
  • eu.gif ERROR 401
  • eu.gif Chikennugget
  • eu.gif Chainsawman17
  • eu.gif Sacrifical
  • eu.gif Dusty
  • nl.gif Hundred2

So don't just go saying about me, Sacrifical & Hundred not being on, because there are more admins you could ask to come in-game tongue.gif

The point is that they are gmod admins but only play ZS XD like Sacrifical NEVER play ZS only IW. You, Sacrifical and Hundy ( a litte Dusty) are the only admins who play IW. Many Admins dont know the IW rules XD

It a VERY huge bug in IW. The egon cannon make people crach all the time. Just today i was online 4 times were it was 11 players and after a some dude use egon we was 3(none come back after crash). Im pretty sure it the egoun cuz is a blue beam, massive lagg, (if im zombie i get spammed whit NULL ENTRY, ot what it is) and i see people time out before i time out.

I think you have to fix the egon or remove it. Its depressing that the egon cannon destroys the IW server.

It a VERY huge bug in IW. The egon cannon make people crach all the time. Just today i was online 4 times were it was 11 players and after a some dude use egon we was 3(none come back after crash). Im pretty sure it the egoun cuz is a blue beam, massive lagg, (if im zombie i get spammed whit NULL ENTRY, ot what it is) and i see people time out before i time out.

I think you have to fix the egon or remove it. Its depressing that the egon cannon destroys the IW server.

Yeah, the Egon thing gets really annoying. It mostly happens when a meat rocket hits the same time someone decides its time to start up their Egon. I have seen mass timeouts because of this. :(

As for the admin problem,

Now that I am admin, I will be on IW moderate the server. If I am not there, feel free to send me a message. I believe Hundred2 and Sacrifical will return soon after they fix their computer problems. I know Hundred2 has a router problem and I believe Sacri's computer is currently under repair. As Deluvas said, you can also contact ZS and Fretta admins too. :D

I had a suggestion about bonus classes for each one (assault, support, scout,..., bones, warghoul).

It will be opened only if you will make 10 kills for humans and 4 kills for undead.

Bonus class is like the same class and loadout that you use, but any weapon, while activating the bonus class, will be changed random (right, you dont even know which weapon will be changed in your hands). It can be assault rifle, shotgun, pistol (for assault); For support: shotgun/heavy gun, pistol; For supplies: smg/Famas, pistol... well, you got the idea. And any of those weps will be changed to a better one.

But ofcource to activate the bonus, you will have to buy it first.

That was my idea for all that time...

=================================================================================

About the experi gun. It still keeps crashing. WER DIENG!!!

Yeah, the Egon thing gets really annoying. It mostly happens when a meat rocket hits the same time someone decides its time to start up their Egon. I have seen mass timeouts because of this. :(

As for the admin problem,

Now that I am admin, I will be on IW moderate the server. If I am not there, feel free to send me a message. I believe Hundred2 and Sacrifical will return soon after they fix their computer problems. I know Hundred2 has a router problem and I believe Sacri's computer is currently under repair. As Deluvas said, you can also contact ZS and Fretta admins too. :D

Dont forget that Deluvas is Gmod (Lazy -_-) admin too.

Edited by Mr.Darkness

The IW server is spazzing out and I dont know of its related to the update or just that one of the other servers running on the same machine are causing it. Some minutes after a map change probably when the undead arived people are getting pings that are OVER 900!.. literaly.The only unusual things are these:

RunConsoleCommand blocked - sent before player spawned (_muzzlefx)

RunConsoleCommand blocked - sent before player spawned (_shellfx)

RunConsoleCommand blocked - sent before player spawned (_iw_crosshair)

RunConsoleCommand blocked - sent before player spawned (_iw_crosshaircolor)

Sending 8 'User Info' ConVars to server (cl_spewuserinfoconvars to see)

Redownloading all lightmaps

vgui/DMultiChoice.lua:163: attempt to call method 'ChooseOption' (a nil value)Player DonTerra has joined the game

[iNFO] Report any bugs on our bugtracker at bugs.left4green.com!

The Undead have arrived!

Edited by Amiron

Player DonTerra has joined the game

[offtopic]:V

Nice error lol.[/offtopic]

==========================================================

Iw has things that have to be fixed :S

Not talking about zombie survival, lol.

EDIT: I remember that bug with meatcannon. The ball is a prop. I just remember that i JUMPED on it. That looked really weird...

Edited by Mr.Darkness

Good, the egon cannon is fixed. I have played for a few hours and nobody has crashed. :D

Also, I would like to give some ideas for the IW shop.

1. Supply Items

Supplies are one time use items such as ammo packs or med-kits.

The cost of these vary depending on what they do.

Example of what this might look like:

1. Ammo Box level 1..... 25 Green coins

2. Ammo Box level 2..... 50 Green coins

3. Ammo Box level 3..... 75 Green coins

4. Med-Kit level 1...... 75 Green coins

5. Med-Kit level 2...... 100 Green coins

6. Med-Kit level 3...... 125 Green coins

7. Proximity mine....... 300 Green coins

8. 1 Grenade ........... 50 Green coins

Maybe a few other things....

2. Hats

Yes.... hats should be in every multiplayer game.

Just some hats. Maybe use the same ones from ZS.

Cost would be around 1000 Green coins.

Only problem I see with hats is that they will be messed up with the suits.

Suits with headwear will be a problem seeing as the suit will be clipping through the hats. Example: Scout Suit + hat = :(

Maybe there should be a menu like in ZS where you can take off hats. But in this, you can take off parts of suits.

Anyways, I hope you like my ideas. :D

Also, I would like to give some ideas for the IW shop.

1. Supply Items

Supplies are one time use items such as ammo packs or med-kits.

The cost of these vary depending on what they do.

Example of what this might look like:

1. Ammo Box level 1..... 25 10 Green coins (Ammo aint that good)

2. Ammo Box level 2..... 50 20 Green coins

3. Ammo Box level 3..... 75 30 Green coins

4. Med-Kit level 1...... 75 Green coins (25% or like 25 HP?)

5. Med-Kit level 2...... 100 Green coins

6. Med-Kit level 3...... 125 Green coins

7. Proximity mine....... 300 150 Green coins (300 kills for one mine? )

8. 1 Grenade ........... 50 Green coins

9. Trip mine .............100 Green coins

10. Suit-kit level 1.....10 Green coins

11. Suit-Kit level 2.....20 Green coins

12. Suit-kit level 3......30 Green coins

Medic upgrade :P more ammo packs when spawn :D

Edited by Notte

Player DonTerra has joined the game

:V

Iw has things that have to be fixed :S

Not talking about zombie survival, lol.

wAit what the fuck? you know thats just someone connecting right? how do you know its ZS... think before typing

I mean... BAH... I meant that... ok nvm... I just found it funny that he showed someone joining in errors :S

Ok nvm... Lets pass!!! shoo shoo! XD

Gonna fix that one, just forgot about one thing.

Edited by Mr.Darkness