Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

Slacker is also bugged. i had to get it 2 times before i got it.

it works fine for me.

(cause few days ago i got Slacker and Deus Ex in a row )

Yea I got Slacker when I was going for Deus and then next round I got Deus (on cs_desperados <3)

But is One Man Army still bugged is it still:

Two people alive one dies the last guy survives for 3 minutes and the guy who died before last gets the achievement?

Edited by Google Hoops
But is One Man Army still bugged is it still:

Two people alive one dies the last guy survives for 3 minutes and the guy who died before last gets the achievement?

That SHOULD be fixed now. I changed some things when I applied the Green-Coins update.

Alright. Sweet. That's good, for others that is, since I've gotten the achievement long ago. But it's just people are SO FUCKING ANNOYING WITH THEIR STUPID WHINING "Waaaahhh!! I need achievements" Q_Q

IT MAKES ME RAGE!!!! :grr:

I dont wanna hate the work you do Clavus but the achievement is still a bit bugged::

Now the last two people get it <_<

So lets say that player 1 dies and player 2 is left alone and gets the achievement for surviving for 3 minutes. Then player 1 and player 2 get the achievement (it happened today)

Well that was not the reason I responded on this topic, it was because of another exploit bug (the same one that made the guy today get the achievement) It's an exploit in the map Piranesi (cs_piranesi I believe)

Somehow he got behind the wall next to the zombie spawn.. :blink:

I dont know how he did it but it needs to fixed somehow (before evryone does it) because there was no one that could get there.

I'm wondering if there is a way to add propkilling kills?

Like in hl2 DM, when you throw props at someone, you get kills?

It's kinda annoying for PRO propkillers, as myself...

I bet I've killed like 400 humans with bullshot :P

Not adding a gravity gun, so no.

But isnt it possible to like... add the propkilling thing from the gravitygun to the other weapons?

Like.... (I have no idea how to do any of the weapon stuff, just guessing)

Adding almost all the same stuff that the gravitygun has to mouse1, then just take away the stuff you dont need, then put pushprop 0, and all the other stuff to 0, but keeping the "the prop came from that guy" thing? :P

IW is bugged.

It has a strange bug that if you switch from armor to regen OR regen to armor. the Power you selected gets a BLUE icon (as if its active) But its still on the power you switched FROM. so you cant switch to armor or regen if it happens.

( im in regen ,I go to armor, armor icon is blue but im still in regen mode)

Also works with speed but if it happens with speed. you can run around with the "speed mode" speed and NOT LOOSE SUIT.

Im not shure if the same can happen with vision (that you are in vision mode but not loose suit)

Only way i could get past the "Suit is stuck on 1 power" is to switch to Vision and then to Regen/armor .

IW is bugged.

It has a strange bug that if you switch from armor to regen OR regen to armor. the Power you selected gets a BLUE icon (as if its active) But its still on the power you switched FROM. so you cant switch to armor or regen if it happens.

Also works with speed but if it happens with speed. you can run around with the "speed mode" speed and NOT LOOSE SUIT.

Im not shure if the same can happen with vision (that you are in vision mode but not loose suit)

Only way i could get past the "Suit is stuck on 1 power" is to switch to Vision and then to Regen/armor .

Never had this bug before.

Strange.

IW is bugged.

Seems I have some work to do. Again :/

Got new ideas:

beserious.jpg - "Be serious" - Get 5 kills with your sniper rifle, while being zoomed-out.

survivorev.jpg - "Survivor" - Survive a 100 times in total (as a human of course).

teslatrooper.jpg - "Tesla-Trooper" - Get 20 Vaporizer kills in one round.

watchyourstep.jpg - "Watch your step" - Get 5 propkills as a Bones in one round (not teamkilling :o).