Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

Lol, scream spam is a part of the game. Like the One-Shot-One-Kill AWP. Deal with it. The shop item is a good idea. Cuz we need something to counter the Overpower scream upgrade.

And IW need a update! The warghoul to Necrossin is genius (except that one get marked, too overpower) . I know Clavus isnt very inspired to make new updates, soo cant you use "guest" programmers? Let people who want something good and new in IW? Many old players quit IW cuz its never a update. Some come back when we got the shop, but many still quit. And the server wont make any money on players who quit after 70 hours of playing.

In short, IW need an update to keep the players.

Clavus, Vision counters stalkers, but if there's too much and you are in a fucking small map? Basically, you can't fight back, if you are getting SMG'D by bones, rocket'd by Behe and scream-spammed by 2-3 stalkers. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AWAY WITHOUT HAVING ANY SURVIVIBILITY CHANCES. (Typos) Sure you can plant a bomb, but if you don't have any bombs left?

Sure you can mark them with scout, but if you don't have any scouts?

Sure you can 1-shot em easily (Not, expect with shotgun) You still get fuck'd up even if they'd be rather long away from you. That made no sense, but espically by some ignorant kids that go "LOLOLOLLOL I POWNODONODNODOND YOUUUUU YOU SUCK NOOB LOL I PRO"

By the time you're being attacked by 3 stalkers, a behemoth and a bones, you're SUPPOSED to be as good as dead.

I say scream spam is fine. It's your own fault if you can't defend yourself. I don't have a problem with screams because there's always a way to get out of that situation.

Tactic 1: Place mine at feet.

Tactic 2: Place grenade at feet. (prox nades own at these times)

Tactic 3: Use speed and run! (Scout suit helps)

Tactic 4: Die.

I agree that IW needs a new update. I don't know what would be in it though. I don't want an update to change the game completely. An update might also bring some old players back. Updates make it seem like you guys didn't completely abandon the game.

A good start for a update is make a; standar, overdrive and master to all classes. More custom maps is also very good. I hear people on the server talking aboute is to many C:SS maps. Maybe have more custom moddels on weapons, not just c:ss weapons. Custom zombie models.

Know some of this ideas sounds stupid but this is what people talk aboute on the server. This is what people outside the forum wants. And must say, people ofen get suprised that IW don't have overdrive and master on warghoul.

I say scream spam is fine. It's your own fault if you can't defend yourself. I don't have a problem with screams because there's always a way to get out of that situation.

I agree that IW needs a new update. I don't know what would be in it though. I don't want an update to change the game completely. An update might also bring some old players back. Updates make it seem like you guys didn't completely abandon the game.

Tactic 1: I'm not always support

Tactic 2: I don't have 3.5k GC atm srry

Tactic 3: I don't have 7.5k for a suit, let alone be able to jump away when my screen keeps turning around in every possible angle.

Tactic 4: valid + our point

Tactic 1: I'm not always support

Tactic 2: I don't have 3.5k GC atm srry

Tactic 3: I don't have 7.5k for a suit, let alone be able to jump away when my screen keeps turning around in every possible angle.

Tactic 4: valid + our point

If you meed 3 stalkers, behe, and a bones.

By the time you're being attacked by 3 stalkers, a behemoth and a bones, you're SUPPOSED to be as good as dead.

And you have a team to help you. A turret kill the stalkers and people bones and behe.

• 4 weeks later...

Lately people have been saying they are getting bored of the same maps. So I decided to test some new maps that could maybe be added to the map cycle.

de_dust2

cs_italy

de_inferno

de_aztec

de_tides

EDIT:

I found two more:

dm_lockdown

dm_underpass

People really seem to like underpass.

I checked all these maps and the only one that has problems is de_dust2. Zombies can go bones and place babies in the ceiling and get out.

Anyways, hope you can add these maps to the cycle. It would be nice to get some new maps. :D

Edited by Toaster

Hello! I'm new at infected war and I have a little problem:

Yesterday I was playing infected war and I wanted to change my steam avatar so I open steam and try to change my avatar but it doesn't work. So I quit Gmod and retry to change my avatar. BUt it still doesn't work. So I open Gmod and when I wan't to select Infected war in my favorite I didn't find it! When I enter the ID I find him but when I wan't to connect it it doesn't work ... Somebody can help me ?! :(