Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

1. is warghoul still getting overdrive/master? with like the I can see you ach and the blind ach. Like a new gun or something other then smoke you know?

I've never heard anything about Warghoul getting overdrive/master....

Doubt it's gonna happen

I would like to see warghoul overdrive & master (master only, atleast).

And yeah. Touchdown... so useless...

Edited by Mr.Darkness
  • 2 weeks later...

A fireball that could light people on fire would be cool.

I don't think we need any more classes.

When me and Baccmoer were testing touchdown, it didn't move me any.

If touchdown pushed you away a bit, I would buy it. But right now its useless.

Only works if you land right beside him when falling with quite a lot of speed. Maybe I should tweak it somewhat.

Yeah, tweak. That you use speed and jump down from the tower of desperados right next to a bones, which just stands there without an inch and goes "WTF U DO THERE" And starts to shoot.

Also, the amount of GC you need to use it kinda weak. I thought that it would be like...More awesome.

Edited by Lemon!

Yeah. Losing 30-40 health just to push people back is retarded. Just make it so any near enemy will get vaporized. If you fall from desperados (From the very end) To the zombie spawn, let's say you do at least 200 damage? That would give it abit more chance.

Maybe a shop item that makes it so the AWP, or maybe even all snipers, can rip through zombies and damage/kill two at once if one is behind another. Kinda like the old bug that allowed the AWP to do it.

And maybe instead of tweaking touchdown, just lower the price. :V

Maybe a shop item that makes it so the AWP, or maybe even all snipers, can rip through zombies and damage/kill two at once if one is behind another. Kinda like the old bug that allowed the AWP to do it.

+1

+1

But that will increase Canadas currency

Once again, getting my head blown up.

I'd like some nerfs/Upgrades.

Firstly, nerf stalker. Or don't. It's your decision.

Screamspam is overdoing it, you can scream like every 1 second and you get disoriented for like 5-6 seconds. You can only kill if you are lucky while being slashed by 2-3 stalkers. Which will lead into 2-3 second suffer and after that, death. OR you can shoot before they MANAGE to screamspam. No comments like Learn to play, noob! I don't approve it.

Everyone else is still fine, but I'd like if warghoul would get something. Like some of Necrossin gave us. They looked actually sweet.

Upgrades; The might anti-scream pads.

Yeah, you wear these on your head. It's like headphones, but they reduce the noise. Which will lead that stalkers scream is less effective, let's say 50% off. These are actually useful if you don't SEE the stalker in front of you, because I bet they go all like ASKDSALFSFLDSLKFAFLADL GHOOOSTTTTLDLTDLTTA!

They'd cost about 4-5k GC, your decision.

The bad side about these is that your hear gets weaker. What would you expect from pads like dat? It's laik a hat, so you can remove it if you want and re-equip.

Goods; Gives you a chance against screamspammers

Cons; You can't hear a shit.

If there's a chance, give warghoul something else? Yes, I love my 3markballs in one throw (It does miracles)

But still, after you've gained everything, why not give those who already have everything some more?

Too lazy to find Necros posts about some kewl'ass ideas.

Why not? Would give more fun to us IW players.

And also, rename Zombie survival into Human Survival, thank you.

Now. If you did read the whole TEXT OF WALL OF PANC-DOOM, get a cookie. They're right there.

Clavus, Vision counters stalkers, but if there's too much and you are in a fucking small map? Basically, you can't fight back, if you are getting SMG'D by bones, rocket'd by Behe and scream-spammed by 2-3 stalkers. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET AWAY WITHOUT HAVING ANY SURVIVIBILITY CHANCES. (Typos) Sure you can plant a bomb, but if you don't have any bombs left?

Sure you can mark them with scout, but if you don't have any scouts?

Sure you can 1-shot em easily (Not, expect with shotgun) You still get fuck'd up even if they'd be rather long away from you. That made no sense, but espically by some ignorant kids that go "LOLOLOLLOL I POWNODONODNODOND YOUUUUU YOU SUCK NOOB LOL I PRO"

Edited by Lemon!