Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

Can you remove dm_runoff? People find new exploits every day to avoid the nuke :S and if you dont have bullshot its almost impossible to kill them. The last 3 weeks i have seen like 5-6 people who have got one man army, deus ex and slakerangry.gif by hiding on the roofangry.gif They dont deserve it.

EDIT:

And the admins can fix all the exploits unsure.gif its to many mellow.gif

Edited by Notte

I've got a problem with stuff. Its bugged or something, It has purple and black squares.

It seems like the "reflection/Lighting" stuff is broken.

I removed the files and re-entered the server and redownloaded but it didnt fix it.

I have this problem in CSS when I minimize the game(Alt+Tab). But instead of weapons, on my game it turns water and sometimes walls/etc. to those purple/black squares.

I've got a problem with stuff. Its bugged or something, It has purple and black squares.

It seems like the "reflection/Lighting" stuff is broken.

I removed the files and re-entered the server and redownloaded but it didnt fix it.

I have this problem in CSS when I minimize the game(Alt+Tab). But instead of weapons, on my game it turns water and sometimes walls/etc. to those purple/black squares.

Happends to me to its a texture glitch

It's the M16 not the M4 and CSS works. or else i didnt have all the other guns.

Its not caused by Alt-Tab as I always have it, even on a fresh launch.

It suddenly started to appear like this.

I think some weird addon is screwing things up.. Ill remove every M16 file i can find.

Edited by Hundred2
  • 2 weeks later...

Uh, last time when I tried the default NPC turret from HL2, it wasn't working as expected because of some function that ran on player spawn ( NPCs were ignoring that player ). That's why it didn't work, and I didn't have a clue about it. Now that I know what was causing the problem, I will replace the current one with the default :P

The marking is bugged on some maps. But only for some players. If it's bugged for you and 3 others it work for 4 other players XD I'm bugged on nuke and runoff:S

*Offtropic*

I don't like ZS stealing from IW >:( but it make it 10x bether XD

Edited by Notte

I have a small complaint to the IW admins. You never online XD Hundred2 has 0.7 hour the last two weeks on gmod, error i dont see ofen (tell me if im wrong) And Sacrifical PC is on repair. I think it damages the server. The ass holes kids ofen get people raqe quit. And i dont want to play IW alone :(

I have a small complaint to the IW admins. You never online XD Hundred2 has 0.7 hour the last two weeks on gmod, error i dont see ofen (tell me if im wrong) And Sacrifical PC is on repair. I think it damages the server. The ass holes kids ofen get people raqe quit. And i dont want to play IW alone :(

Exactly!!!!!

I've not been on the computer for a while due to personal issues. I'll be back on in the next day or so.

I have a small complaint to the IW admins. You never online XD.gif Hundred2 has 0.7 hour the last two weeks on gmod, error i dont see ofen (tell me if im wrong) And Sacrifical PC is on repair. I think it damages the server. The ass holes kids ofen get people raqe quit. And i dont want to play IW alone sad.gif

Exactly!!!!!

More admins? Its only 4 tongue.gif

Edited by Notte