Mr. Green Gaming

Infected Wars discussion topic

i dont think this deserves a new thread

guys after a long time in IW and some complaints about the ping kicker, i finally signed up in the forums to...

well.. keep complaining about the ping kicker

it first was 150, emailed clavus, raised to 250, my silly connectiong played a trick on me, my ping went to 254 average, emailed clavus again, a little shy of inrritating him, he raised to 270, now my connection is fucking with me again, when there are too many players there goes my ping to 280 ish

so im here to say, can we once and for all end the ping kicking madness? unless theres a really important reason for it, which i dont think there is.

is that possible?

also i dont want to sound like a prick, i thank you once again clavus for changing the ping kicker, not once, but twice

i dont think this deserves a new thread

guys after a long time in IW and some complaints about the ping kicker, i finally signed up in the forums to...

well.. keep complaining about the ping kicker

it first was 150, emailed clavus, raised to 250, my silly connectiong played a trick on me, my ping went to 254 average, emailed clavus again, a little shy of inrritating him, he raised to 270, now my connection is fucking with me again, when there are too many players there goes my ping to 280 ish

so im here to say, can we once and for all end the ping kicking madness? unless theres a really important reason for it, which i dont think there is.

is that possible?

also i dont want to sound like a prick, i thank you once again clavus for changing the ping kicker, not once, but twice

If we'd raise it above it's current level, we could just as well disable it altogether. I'm sorry, but you'll have to improve your connection instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a small idea for experimental suit funny.gif

on his back a car battery and for his chest a piece of armor.. dunno what yet.

So he doesnt run around with a naked chest .. looks unprofessional funny.gif

To prevent further humilliation, lulz , eyerape and unnecessary trauma's (colors yay)

Pic has been removed for the best for humanity.

Oh wel, not a suprise when i spend 4 min on it lolol

I re-looked at it and saw it was corny.

Edited by Hundred2

Clavus, you got to either tell us the secret behind winning as zombie on dm_iw_metalgrounds, or just update it and make it harder to stay alive!

Every time a noob dies, he ragequits. And its nearly impossible to kill humans!

All the noobs dies at the beginning, because they don't know how to controll themselves in the air right, so they fall into the water :P

I got to admit, I almost ragequit myself... It's really boring to just run around for 20 minutes... You can't even get anywhere, because the scouts will shoot you the moment you stand still :/

BTW; i searched around for the GC for IW topic, but i could'nt find it :P

You should add some GC (maybe 1..) for each sacrifical baby kill :P:D

Edited by Sacrifical

way better then mine lol

if you saw mine and was drinking something. your screen would be wet. really wet.

Btw, some people have been asking for new ways to get GC.

1. Everytime you mark someone = 1 (not if he is already marked)

2. Sacrifical Baby kill = 1 gc

3. Backstab on a human with stalker = 1 gc.

Heres an idea:

some days ago, there was around 20 people online, we were on DE_Industry.

i dont know why, but suddenly everyone started camping inside the warehouse.

the team spirit was intense, and everyone was shouting "PROTECT DA WAREHOUSE!" :lol:

seriously, protecting a house or something is the coolest thing to do in IW...

we need more DEFEND YOUR POINT maps!

:)