Mr. Green Gaming

Official Suggestion/Changes Topic

SDK

We need nicknames back cuz now this game isn't the same game like early. I don't know why you do that when you're in the game only for moments, when all players themselves play and have fun. This, what you doing with nicknames is unthinkable, only destroying us game and makes all people are irritated and upset.

Please restore nicknames for us..

All the ideas from me.

MIX Server:

[NTS] Never The Same:

[*] Reduce the bounces, car flip, and the car rolling for crashing against a lamp.

[*] Hide all the cars at NTS start for 5 checkpoints (not for lagg, just to keep the visibility) and disable Ghostmode at 7 checkpoints.

[*] Add an automatically-ghostmode to heavy cars (like firetrucks, Police FBI truck, bus etc.. to avoid blocks) ghostmode will be automatically disabled after next checkpoint cross (unless if the player gets a heavy vehicle again)

[*] Remove the current cars list:

CARS

- Dozer (slow, bad turning it makes discontrol)

- Forkfit (same as Dozer, slow, bad turning and too much discontrol)

- Combine Harvester (Too big, you crash at every element on the track)

- Vortex (that is not even a car..)

BOATS

- Tropic (hard turning and you have the most of the probabilities to miss next checkpoint)

[CTF] Capture The Flag

[*] Add team ghostmode to avoid Team-Killing.

[sH] Shooter

[*] Your car will be auto-repaired for every player you kill.

[*] Add back the nicknames (yes, possibly we're 'teaming' too much, but someone should be your mate, so please, add it back).

[DD] Destruction Derby

[*] Add back the nicknames.

If you, SDK/Admins are or not according with my ideas just quote this and add a Yes/No at every sentence ending of the ideas.

Example:

CARS

- Dozer (slow, hard turning it makes discontrol) / Yes

- Forkfit (same as Dozer, hard turning and too much discontrol) /Yes

- Combine Harvester (Too big, you crash at every element on the track) /No

(Sorry double posting)

Edited by neox.

All the ideas from me.

MIX Server:

[NTS] Never The Same:

[*] Reduce the bounces, car flip, and the car rolling for crashing against a lamp.

[*] Hide all the cars at NTS start for 5 checkpoints (not for lagg, just to keep the visibility) and disable Ghostmode at 7 checkpoints.

[*] Add an automatically-ghostmode to heavy cars (like firetrucks, Police FBI truck, bus etc.. to avoid blocks) ghostmode will be automatically disabled after next checkpoint cross (unless if the player gets a heavy vehicle again)

[*] Remove the current cars list:

CARS

- Dozer (slow, bad turning it makes discontrol)

- Forkfit (same as Dozer, slow, bad turning and too much discontrol)

- Combine Harvester (Too big, you crash at every element on the track)

BOATS

- Tropic (hard turning and you have the most of the probabilities to miss next checkpoint)

Duuuuude if you wanna race go to race

Dayyyuumm I'm gonna have to get my Spike Lee hat and rant about the pussification of mix!

Can we have an algo that goes half dd maps with markers and half without markers, i'm kinda missing the original nts dd now, markers are fun but not all the time as classical version was about the cars and the bumps and markers is all about the markers

There's a small percentage of maps that have the script, because it doesnt "auto generate". People actually need to set objects in the map to tell the script where to put the markers.

Can we sort out the stupid FPS kick to make it kick at 10 FPS it kicks me for just being 1 FPS below the amount whats stupid and annoying

The fps kicker is already set really low imo, seems like your pc or settings need some optimisation.

Here's my suggestions.
1. Custom horns - Players get to upload their own sound in mp3 format that's less than 5 seconds.

2. Achievements in Mix server -  Race server has quite number of achievements while mix only has 2.

Here's  a short list of achievements I think would really work out. 
For SH/DD:

Kill 5 players in one map: 25GC

Get a total of 100 Kills: 50GC

Get a total of 50 Kills: 25GC

Win a SH/DD round while on fire: 10GC

Win a SH/DD round with 1 kills: 10GC

Be the first player to die: 10GC 

Finish 4th: 10GC

Win 3 SH/DD rounds in a row: 50GC

3. Missile upgrades for Shooter mode - Players get to upgrade their fire power. For e.g Multiple missiles, Missile travel speed, Explosion color. Heck, FFSgaming has it so why not us?

4. Vote kick - I think this is feature quite necessary since there are shit loads of spammers and blockers are swarming on the mix.

5. Modshop upgrades - Although I'm happy with modshop upgrades I think It'd be really cool if there were more features for instance, Nitro colors, Decals (If its possible).

6. Shader FX/ENB - Yes, I know this exists but too bad it doesn't work with cars that have Custom paintjob perk. If only SDK could fix this I'd be shitty rainbows for eternity. pls notice me senpai

That's about it.

Edited by eatmychildren

Here's my suggestions.

1. Custom horns - Players get to upload their own sound in mp3 format that's less than 5 seconds. 

2. Achievements in Mix server -  Race server has quite number of achievements while mix only has 2. 

Here's  a short list of achievements I think would really work out. 

For SH/DD:

Kill 5 players in one map: 30 GC

Get a total of 100 Kills: 100 GC

Get a total of 50 Kills: 50 GC

Win a SH/DD round while on fire: 50 GC   I changed some values, since are achievements that you only can win once.

Win a SH/DD round with 1 kills: 10GC

Be the first player to die: 10GC

Finish 4th: 10GC

Win 3 SH/DD rounds in a row: 50GC

3. Missile upgrades for Shooter mode - Players get to upgrade their fire power. For e.g Multiple missiles, Missile travel speed, Explosion color. Heck, FFSgaming has it so why not us? Missile speed must be the same as others, for me, the rainbow, colour or multiple missiles are a good idea.

4. Vote kick - I think this is feature quite necessary since there are shit loads of spammers and blockers are swarming on the mix.  No, I've played on many servers that got this command, quite annoying, some people make this command with no reason just to troll.

5. Modshop upgrades - Although I'm happy with modshop upgrades I think It'd be really cool if there were more features for instance, Nitro colors, Decals (If its possible).

6. Shader FX/ENB - Yes, I know this exists but too bad it doesn't work with cars that have Custom paintjob perk. If only SDK could fix this I'd be shitty rainbows for eternity. pls notice me senpai

That's about it.

ENB could be added to F6 as an optional HD mod, some people have got terrible FPS.

That's just my opinion, for me, some things weren't well.

CTF 

How about adding toptimes on CTF? The timer will start since you reach the flag until you bring the opponent flag to your base.

Example:

I've assigned to red team. When I capture blue flag, timer (a timer only shown for the player that took the flag) will start from 00:00:00 and it will stop until I deliver the blue flag to red base. The 9 best times will be shown on top time table.

I just wanna make this boring gamemode a little funnier and active.
Edited by neox.

Since i can't change my gta3.img to edit my skin dff file because i would get kicked everytime i join, i would like to be able to upload my own dff and txd file for my skin, and it should not be instantly upload, the admins should aprove every skin to don't allow people upload giant skins or super HD skins that may fuck up other people's pc